JaseB

Cookie Policy WTH

Rate this topic

63 posts in this topic

I’ve had folks working on it since last Thursday...this morning I suggested they remove it until they figure out how to make it function properly...I haven’t heard back since, lol. I’m guessing they are worried about the new stupid law passed in Europe a month or so ago :rolleyes: 

It aggravates the **** out of me when they have stuff on my site that I can’t remove myself :mad:

TimS

Are you based against cake?  I've been lurking around on SOL nearly 20 years and pipe up once in a while.  I don't usually comment in the Tavern because I have seen what happens to an innocent when he sticks his head through the hole in the wall.  Thanks for the rock thrown at my head.

I didn't notice this thread was in the Tavern.  There is one in the bugs and issues forum.  I thought this thread was there.

3 mins ago, fishnfriar said:

Are you based against cake?  I've been lurking around on SOL nearly 20 years and pipe up once in a while.  I don't usually comment in the Tavern because I have seen what happens to an innocent when he sticks his head through the hole in the wall.  Thanks for the rock thrown at my head.

I didn't notice this thread was in the Tavern.  There is one in the bugs and issues forum.  I thought this thread was there.

comeback more often,  do you like turtles or  rabbits and do you fish out of a boat?