fishfinder401

Battlefish

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone else seen this show? Shows west coast albacore fishing, but what confuses me is why one of the boats is using a senator mounted backwards under the rod... 

One of the first few episodes, the yellow boat was weighing fish and they said something like 2000 lbs and 55 oz??? 16oz in a lb.....

I like longliners and cold water cowboys better

On 9/21/2018 at 7:01 PM, fishfinder401 said:

Has anyone else seen this show? Shows west coast albacore fishing, but what confuses me is why one of the boats is using a senator mounted backwards under the rod... 

I saw the first two episodes and was wondering the same. It certainly eliminates the need for an acid wrap and the rod wanting to spin. 

1 hour ago, ChrisO said:

I saw the first two episodes and was wondering the same. It certainly eliminates the need for an acid wrap and the rod wanting to spin. 

Yeah, honestly the biggest issue seems to be leveling the line onthe deep, but they seemed to have only a length of very heavy line on it so maybe that's not an issue 

Posted (edited)

Watched the first couple episodes. Every person on the TNT looks like an addict. The Sports guys are pretty cool. The Ex-Military captain is a total douche. Hes got alot to learn...

Edited by Baitbucket