Albies?

Rate this topic

afishinado

10 hours ago, xjclint said:

What's worse, CCC blitz fishing or the albie run? At least when the CCC is hot, you can lurk in the dark and pull big fish without anyone knowing. In the light of day when you hook an albie, you better be ready for this:

eastbourne-sussex-uk-18th-aug-2013-huge-crowds-on-the-beach-at-eastbourne-DCHEAF.jpg

Pretty much spot on..

I lost 6 flies and 4 lures in one afternoon.. only 1 fly was to a fish and I think my leader was in shabby shape before I tossed it... the other 9 were lost to boat props and other guys casting over my line and hooking it.. it's a real s%#t show out there.. boats running and gunning nearly colliding w eachother for what? A fish?

One a$$&*#e trolling the inlet and running a full TUNA spread in and out of the inlet right through the schools and also the the guys fishing.. literally snagging up 5-10 guys at once...

Jetty lined with fisherman from one end to the next on almost every rock.. guys tangling up, casting onto boats, hooking eachother... mayhem like that takes the fun out of it all really quickly..