paulv

diy lure heads

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

15 mins ago, ghost1 said:

Hi jig man I'm wanting to make skirted lures or can you buy the heads

You are talking about jigs, correct? You want to know if you can buy jigs to put the skirts on? It would help to see the skirts and get some idea how big they are to give you more info about the potential size of the jigs you should buy. Or maybe you are thinking about putting them on spinnerbaits? The more info you can provide the better :th:

One more question - are you the same guy that made the first post in this thread?

TimS

3 mins ago, TimS said:

You are talking about jigs, correct? You want to know if you can buy jigs to put the skirts on? It would help to see the skirts and get some idea how big they are to give you more info about the potential size of the jigs you should buy. Or maybe you are thinking about putting them on spinnerbaits? The more info you can provide the better :th:

One more question - are you the same guy that made the first post in this thread?

TimS

Yes I was on school computer as my apple phone packed so I got a new phone thanks

On 9/21/2018 at 5:58 PM, ghost1 said:

Yes I was on school computer as my apple phone packed so I got a new phone thanks

That was just the last question I asked :)  If you'd like someone to help you out with your original question about the lures you should by for the skirts you have you need to post more information about the skirts and what type of lures you are talking about :read:

TimS