Tavern food thread

Rate this topic

50,916 posts in this topic

6 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

Dinner is served

cigs and cape codas!

1620177767885768122287272678482.jpg

What mixing spoon did you use?

”Also called a "cocktail mixing spoon", the extra-long handle makes it easy to reach the bottom of tall glasses and pitchers to thoroughly stir in and blend cocktails. The twisted handle assists in building visually attractive “stacked” or layered drinks and shots, known as pousse cafe.”

15 mins ago, JaseB said:

I had a girlfriend that was obsessed with dropping "floaters".  Said that was how you could tell you were eating healthy. 

Her and friends would literally call each other to let them know they dropped a floater. 

Looking back I dodged a few lifelong commitment type of  bullets with great tits or asses.  She had both.

:kiss::hi5:

17 mins ago, Mike said:

For every set of hot tits on a single girl, there's a line of guys for whom they were not worth the hassle.

She was worth the hassle. 

Until she wasn't...

7 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

It’s what’s for dinner at the jimmy#s health spa and TV viewing cave. A very simple yet elegant super healthy dinner. Simple broiled Salmon and a Carrot and Corn medley in homemade Chicken Stock. I do actually eat leftovers especially veggies and broth. All ingredients were store purchased and super proud of it. No white power elite here that lives on the side of a mountain and has many guys. 

:huh: