MorningWood

Russ Andersen - Art of Lure

142 posts in this topic

On 9/14/2021 at 7:06 PM, LowEnd said:

Found that plug from long ago. 

5BA510EA-E893-4F0E-9706-47D1439B6D30.jpeg

I hope that one finds its way into your bag next time your out.

This is my favorite I have seen so far.

Thanks Russ, hope your health problems are resolved soon. Keep going forward, it’s what I do.

Been through through some rough stuff this past winter and have surgery this coming Tues for skin cancer. Will not be down for long and should be able to hit the sudds end of the September for some bass.

Have to re iterate, all these guys are characters and I have been blessed to share water with them. Have stories for days on end.
Good times, lots of laughs, lots of fish and most of all friendships that stand the test of time.

Best of luck to you Russ, turn some plugs get out and fish. 
Hope I will run into to you soon at the “other end”!

19 mins ago, t_man7 said:

I hope that one finds its way into your bag next time your out.

This is my favorite I have seen so far.

Threw it this spring a couple nights, the hooks aren’t that rusted yet.

When the NW wind comes back hard this fall it will be in my bag.

On 9/10/2021 at 4:33 PM, Odin said:

This plug was posted publicly today for the first time since it was created about a season and a half ago. It was put together for Morningwood --the gentleman who graciously started this thread-- and his family. So I thought it would be appropriate to also place it here. Thank you Kev for your friendship, encouragement and support over these past few years.

ForMaryLouiseRight.jpg

ForMaryLouiseLeft.jpg

Scan0004.jpg

Russ,

I was searching for your plugs on the net because I heard how well they catch bass...I never expected to find the works of art that you are producing. Truly amazing stuff. I hope your health improves and you can continue to produces these amazing lures!

KenK

17 hours ago, KenK said:

Russ,

I was searching for your plugs on the net because I heard how well they catch bass...I never expected to find the works of art that you are producing. Truly amazing stuff. I hope your health improves and you can continue to produces these amazing lures!

KenK

KenK, thanks much for the kind words.I am really grateful to have ,the opportunity to show these here on Stripersonline.com, and even more grateful to have people such as yourself  take the time to look through them. These specialty works are a fairly recent journey for me, as building "fishers" was what I basically have always done. And seeing buddies use them successfully over the years the greatest reward imaginable. Lowend has a few of my earliest shown above and to see the beginning sitting next to current day is kind of great. I always built for them and enjoyed every moment doing it. I hope I have the opportunity and ability to continue in the future. Thank you again KenK.

49411223_2027611257333913_7164784634104905728_n.jpg

Edited by Odin