swnoel

Trump orders to release FISA documents!

516 posts in this topic

14 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Would that same factual information (spying on American Citizens) apply to Bush as well?   Does Bush have some splainin to do?  I would assume it was going on even before Bush, but Bush certainly took it to a new level. 

but, but Bush

Thought you were opposed to WhatAboutism?

10 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

but, but Bush

Thought you were opposed to WhatAboutism?

The spying on American citizens has been going on since before Obama.  So, if Obama has to explain himself, so would Bush.  Just making a point.   Why single out the Obama administration when it was the Bush Administration that fathered the NSA programs?   Rhetorical, I know why, just pointing out the bias. 

Posted (edited)

1 min ago, KnewBee said:

The spying on American citizens has been going on since before Obama.  So, if Obama has to explain himself, so would Bush.  Just making a point.   Why single out the Obama administration when it was the Bush Administration that fathered the NSA programs?   Rhetorical, I know why, just pointing out the bias. 

And Trump doubles what those two pikers did.

Edited by dena

4 mins ago, KnewBee said:

As far as we know, Bush did not try to remove Obama from office by weaponizing the IC... 

Unless you know something we don't, the above is nothing but flatulence. 

7 mins ago, J said:

As far as we know, Bush did not try to remove Obama from office by weaponizing the IC... 

context.  The statement I replied to didn't use that language, instead it said "spying on Americans".  If the Context were the IC, Trump, Obama, it should have been stated. 

BTW, the TV show "The Americans" was pretty good.  Lots of spying, drama and decent acting. 

14 hours ago, Maine Guide said:

Gropin Joe is really showing the effects of that stroke and hair plugs that were inserted too deep. 

But, he’s the best chance the Dems have. 

He is the best chance we have should they nominate "Joe the Creep" famous in Delaware for "coping feels" whilst drunk in the crowd's at "Fighting Blue Hens" football games.  Swearing in other pols are opportunities for "The Creep" to disgust the wives and daughters.

The Kavanaugh false charges will disappear for lack of truth.  Uncle Joe's accuser's will be legion!

49 mins ago, KnewBee said:

I beleive (I could be wrong) that under Bush it was metadata collection and I and most normal conservatives were against that..... as were Democrats..you know..... because bush.

Under Obama it was full collection of content of texts, emails, and calls.. maybe?  And I am .. of course...... against that too. Democrats mostly lost their outrage under Obama.... no surprise.

To my knowledge trump has continued the practice, but as far as I know not expanded.

1 hour ago, JimG said:

I beleive (I could be wrong) that under Bush it was metadata collection and I and most normal conservatives were against that..... as were Democrats..you know..... because bush.

Under Obama it was full collection of content of texts, emails, and calls.. maybe?  And I am .. of course...... against that too. Democrats mostly lost their outrage under Obama.... no surprise.

To my knowledge trump has continued the practice, but as far as I know not expanded.

Trump always beats what ever Obama did.

No reason to think he kept status quo here. 

Why do folks trust Trump to do the right thing with this issue, but think he is evil incarnate on everything else?

2 hours ago, dena said:

Sure it does.

The law has been crap since inception.

Imagine the abuses a skunk like Trump is up to. He will double what Obama did because he is an achiever.

Democrats NEVER play out scenarios.

Harry Reid's nuclear option is one example.

3 hours ago, KnewBee said:

How would my setting hair on fire over all the rumor, conjecture, and general hype of all this amount to "defending the constitution"?    It wouldn't.   If and when (doubtful) people are charged with crimes and convicted, then, and only then will I submit that there was a there there.  Until such time, I will patiently wait, as I have been for bout the past two years.    

So, again............have you not seen the latest release of the Strzok/Page texts?  You need a conviction to express that they've participated in unconstitutional behavior??  :dismay::dismay:

2 hours ago, KnewBee said:

Not the issue.........the issue is it's "unconstitutional"..........and you should be calling out those who have been caught doing it! 

You have yet to say that what Obama's FBI/DOJ got caught doing here is wrong.  Those Strzok/Page texts reveal that.......regardless of who has or who hasn't been charged----yet !!

30 mins ago, dena said:

Trump always beats what ever Obama did.

No reason to think he kept status quo here. 

Why do folks trust Trump to do the right thing with this issue, but think he is evil incarnate on everything else?

I dont trust anyone in politics and I have friends in politics 

3 hours ago, KnewBee said:

I agree with you, we can jail both Bush’s also

2 hours ago, J said:

Right but let's pretend they're the same thing....:kook: