J

MOAB
Lisa Page: Dropped a Bomb

55 posts in this topic

Where is Dude? I want to hear from him whether this is old news and there’s nothing new to see here. 

Posted (edited)

Awaiting a pardon perhaps :why:

5b9f8cc757b97_mirrormirror.jpg.92de58b3cfabf5bf413a53251aac4a1e.jpg

Edited by J

She “interned” “under” Bill Clinton. So many meanings, so many memes. 

She wasnt as weathered looking in her earlier days. Doable? 

19 hours ago, RiverRaider said:

The extent to which this is unraveling is beyond my expectations.

They have  to cut one of these rats from the pack and start applying real pressure on them... is there any question that this  operation was being run from the White House?

The Obama White House in the months between November, 2017 and January 2018!  You are right about that, even though your accusing the wrong President.

18 hours ago, JimW said:

Yes, very odd that an investigation would be initiated without having all the evidence to positively prove it beforehand.  This is a bomb all right, but more in the theatrical sense.   I never expected and still don’t expect there will be collusion by Trump proved.  Too inept to organize a PTA meeting yet alone clock and dagger crap.  Whether others in the campaign had inappropriate contact and solicited outside involvement remains to be seen. Trump is more likely to be found very lax in vetting his business associates which probably won’t escalate to charges.   But I think the investigation has been worthwhile already.  Russians know we can track their activities.  Notice is given that foreign involvement won’t be tolerated whether it’s Russia or Middle Easterners.  Some scum got some justice along the way

So no issues an American was spied on over bogus information?  The end justifies the means?

55 mins ago, Flybyme said:

The appointment of the special counsel was illegal. Especially knowing what we know now...........

Minor detail for some

26 mins ago, nalu22 said:

So no issues an American was spied on over bogus information?  The end justifies the means?

Which is that?