fish killer

WTB vanstaal 200

13 posts in this topic

Have a mint condition VS200G with original knob and power knob I just installed. Serial Number 72XX.  Has never been cranked underwater, only splashed and shallow submersion when rod used as walking stick in Ocean County NJ surf (no rock or jetty in area).  I am the original, registered owner and have always done the annual maintenance, which I just completed in mid-June of this year.  Have original box and papers.  Asking $550.00 plus shipping

0808161856.jpg

0808161857.jpg

Edited by FlatWing

Maybe used three times.  Power knob and loaded with 40lb PP Slick.  Black is more stealthy.  Have original box and VS bag.  $525 plus shipping or we can meet up.

VS 200 #3.jpg

VS 200 #2.jpg

VS 200.jpg

VS200G Power Knob I am offering has VS Power Knob (handle arm has original threading intact).  Also, I forgot to mention that I also have the VS bag for it.  If you want, I could provide post Power Knob installation pictures.

20 hours ago, Rhinokd said:

Maybe used three times.  Power knob and loaded with 40lb PP Slick.  Black is more stealthy.  Have original box and VS bag.  $525 plus shipping or we can meet up.

VS 200 #3.jpg

VS 200 #2.jpg

VS 200.jpg

where are you located???

On 9/17/2018 at 11:30 AM, Rhinokd said:

VS 200 #3.jpg

VS 200 #2.jpg

VS 200.jpg

Interested in the reel if the sale falls through with fishkiller!

On 9/17/2018 at 7:08 AM, BassPD said:

I’ll take this if fish killer passes

On 9/18/2018 at 3:39 AM, FlatWing said:

Having waited 24hrs with no response from Fish KIller, my VS200G is sold to BassPD.  Thanks SOL.

22 mins ago, LaMadretuya said:

Interested in the reel if the sale falls through with fishkiller!

We dont allow hijacking here.  Its explained in the rules pinned at the top of the forum.  You guys should have started your own threads.