Fishy4335

China vs American Van Staal?

49 posts in this topic

On 9/17/2018 at 0:13 PM, Master Debaiter said:

Some people refuse to let go of the past and keep with modern times....China is our largest trading partner worth over 600 billion dollars between the two nations. That was many decades in the making 

i don't know where you are getting your imfor. from, check that , i think i know where your getting ur imfor., but you are soo wrong with china, USA TRADING,, its not about the trading, which you are incorrect on figures, its about manufacturing of American made goods, look buddy, i tried to be nice, to you, BUT AGAIN you are INCORRECT, about ME REFUSING TO LET IT GO , I WAS  AND ALWAYS WILL BE ON  MY STAND ABOUT CHINA, EVEN BEFORE ODM CAME ALONG, its about cheap labor there, high retail here....

9 hours ago, Lou T said:

Kil Song stated if he gets Trumped, he will just have to raise his prices.

Pres. Trump, has stated tariff tax on China made luxury items only, that is what he claims, but things could change , to more or less of what he stated.....

On 9/18/2018 at 7:24 PM, lureman said:

Pres. Trump, has stated tariff tax on China made luxury items only, that is what he claims, but things could change , to more or less of what he stated.....

You should check out the news. The bill that President Trump is proposing is global. Wall Street had a hick up when they realized it would be affecting companies the likes of Eli lily & Co, Exon Mobil, General Electric, Google,  Apple, Pfizer, and Microsoft just to name a few.

Big money is changing hands in the market. The rich are getting richer, and the market will do fine, as it has done in the past and always did...:)