Marty

Who does internet fishing ?

38 posts in this topic

This is what you do if you feel like people are following you or you are constantly getting mugged.

Bring a bag of chum or cut up bread. Stealthily sneak it in the water until the birds go insane. The boats will come rushing in thinking it's a blitz. Now you can sneak out of there and go fish by yourself.

That’s  a Good one.   I once told a guy that cops are giving tickets if you didn’t have your pass in the window to get his spot. He left and when I left a 3 am I had a ice pick in my tire. I deserve it. Tricky tricks sometimes works or sometimes back fires 

On 9/13/2018 at 2:20 PM, Marty said:

Let’s here it ? Tell us the truth.  Who will zoom in a picture to find out where that bass was caught? Who spends time putting all the pieces together on the net to find the bass ?  Let’s here it. I do when I’m home and can’t get out.  I had a fishing spot in Jersey that I was catching all winter. Fished that place for 30 years and never saw more then two guys there, then in late 90 it got so bad they fenced it in with a lock. I still fished it by cutting the lock and replaced it with my lock. It’s closed now. Power plant. 

About the only thing I would really zoom in on is your Avatar post.

12 hours ago, Marty said:

Did you learn anything? Can I test you ?

Late reply. I’ve learned so much I’ve forgotten almost all of it!

And sure, I’ve taken a close look at pictures, but as Winch once said, “ at any given time there are going to be fish along the coast of ———— County, but it is up to you to figure exactly when and where!”

The bottom line is that a picture ( or Google earth) may show you where, but it is up to you to  figure out when, why, and how.