Marty

Who does internet fishing ?

38 posts in this topic

I don't,I know my areas and when the fish will most likely be there.

sometimes they don't show up right away,sometimes they show up on time.

my mouth stays wired shut too except for 2 of my partners.

HH

4 hours ago, Marty said:

Let’s here it ? Tell us the truth.  Who will zoom in a picture to find out where that bass was caught? Who spends time putting all the pieces together on the net to find the bass ?  Let’s here it. I do when I’m home and can’t get out.  I had a fishing spot in Jersey that I was catching all winter. Fished that place for 30 years and never saw more then two guys there, then in late 90 it got so bad they fenced it in with a lock. I still fished it by cutting the lock and replaced it with my lock. It’s closed now. Power plant. 

The internet is great for stealing peoples’ top secret fishing spots; and breaking into their homes when they go on vacation. 

Taking any fishing trips?

I've excelled and mastered teh art of internet fishing. I throw bait out and get people to bite on it, leave the drag loose so they think they're going to win the battle, then tighten the drag and whip their ass and give everyone sitting at work a good laugh

6 mins ago, Billy 40 said:

I've excelled and mastered teh art of internet fishing. I throw bait out and get people to bite on it, leave the drag loose so they think they're going to win the battle, then tighten the drag and whip their ass and give everyone sitting at work a good laugh

Billys an internet fisherman.  He likes to troll.

1 hour ago, Marty said:

https://www.stripersonline.com/surftalk/profile/28933-kurazy-kracka/.  Letting you know that this winter I’m going for knee replacement and hand surgery. I will be posting stories that has happened to me over the last 50 years. Fishing stories.  So, you may want listen and learn or run. Run !!! I still love you like a brother. 

This will be good to get thru the winter. Don't tell all your stories now. 

Careful what ya post,  used to work at Keyspan....

I think some folks do that for sure.   I fish where I can, then try to make the best of it.   

Powerplant discharges are great, expecially from 11:30 to 12:00 on weekdays.

20 mins ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

This will be good to get thru the winter. Don't tell all your stories now. 

Got some REALY good ones. Do you know how to get into the google satellite?  It’s easy. Just need a computer and -  get these images 

243FD174-DA9D-4571-A222-D888AF994F1A.jpeg

1 min ago, Marty said:

Got some REALY good ones. Do you know how to get into the google satellite?  It’s easy. Just need a computer and -  get these images 

Never tried, just as simple as Google satellite? 

3 hours ago, Marty said:

HOw bout one about the girl in your avatar

Posted (edited)

Google Earth saves a lot of gas...

in fact, Moocks put a whole thread of online resources together in the West Coast forum. 

And then there is information on the internet that people just kind of unintentionally leave laying around. All I can say is I’m posting less and less about my actual fishing activities! 

Edited by Alferd Packer

4 hours ago, Alferd Packer said:

Google Earth saves a lot of gas...

in fact, Moocks put a whole thread of online resources together in the West Coast forum. 

And then there is information on the internet that people just kind of unintentionally leave laying around. All I can say is I’m posting less and less about my actual fishing activities! 

How old are you?  Yes, never talk about your best fishing spots. 

10 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

HOw bout one about the girl in your avatar

:worms:

That might be very interesting.

J:wag:n

4 hours ago, Marty said:

How old are you?  Yes, never talk about your best fishing spots. 

59. To be clear, however, I’ve never talked about where I fish. But more recently I’m not even discussing the type of water I’m fishing (bay, beach, etc....)

27 mins ago, Alferd Packer said:

59. To be clear, however, I’ve never talked about where I fish. But more recently I’m not even discussing the type of water I’m fishing (bay, beach, etc....)

So —— you come here to spy Lol