Marty

Surf & fisherman inshore show - Tomorrow

53 posts in this topic

6 mins ago, chunk said:

Stripersonline is a community

A community that I would very much like to be a part of. I just saw a few of your posts and thought that they were a bit harsh. I may be a young’un, but I embrace any fellow fishermen until they give me reason not to. There needs to be a new generation of surf fishermen, and preferably they won’t be a bunch of insufferable *** *****. That’ll only happen if there are enough reasonable old timers to guide them. As for the new aged dicks, screw ‘em.

5 hours ago, chunk said:

You're going to get punched in the head for going to a fishing show instead of fishing.  When's the last time you went fishing.

This is an odd time to have a fishing show. 

On 9/12/2018 at 3:36 PM, BrianBM said:

Dammit.

Small family problem, I won't be going.  ChasingTales, smack Alberto upside the head and tell him it's from me.  

Sorry you had to miss it.  I was looking forward to saying hello again. 

13 hours ago, fatbikerjoe said:

The real show to go to is going to be the Striper Day at Ward Melville.  That's going to be the mac daddy of all.  The previous Melville shows were by far the best I've ever been to and with the full support of SC Journal it should be amazeballs.

I believe your a little confused. The  Ward Melville show will still be in March. Striper Day is seperate from that. SJ  has just moved its venue there in Jan for bigger space than Hofstra .

The kids of the Patriots fishing club do an outstanding job all on their own under the leadership of the teacher Bob, who s handle on here is Missing Link.

On 9/13/2018 at 8:45 PM, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Anybody see martys "mate"? :witty:

I heard the " Crazy One" was telling her he likes to eat Sue-shee. :)

J:wag:n

18 hours ago, reelfire said:

I believe your a little confused. The  Ward Melville show will still be in March. Striper Day is seperate from that. SJ  has just moved its venue there in Jan for bigger space than Hofstra .

The kids of the Patriots fishing club do an outstanding job all on their own under the leadership of the teacher Bob, who s handle on here is Missing Link.

Oh, that is good news.  My thought was that they were going to combine the two shows into one.  What's better than one fishing show?  Two!  Especially in the dead of winter when I'm usually pawing at the walls to get outside.  I've been to the WMHS fishing show since the beginning, it is the best on the island by far.  I'm proud to be a WMHS alum.  I'm amazed at how the show has grown and become such a great event.  They just have to do something with the parking situation which seems to be a constant problem at these shows.  The food trucks are a great idea.  We have a great scene going on here on the island.