JaseB

The Serena Williams debacle.

Rate this topic

223 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Like Serena, the Pats are the best, and they do cheat, but no, in no way are they anywhere near being hideous scary fugly the way she is.

I don't care how much people may hate the stereotype, but she is the perfect example of an angry black woman.  Just like Moochelle.

Nah, at least Serena has some talent, unlike Big Mike !

22 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

I don't care how much people may hate the stereotype, but she is the perfect example of an angry black woman.  Just like Moochelle.

You must intimidate easily if you thought that was an angry display.  Looked like a lot of restrained gum flapping in the biggest match of the biggest tournament of the year.  Would have liked to have seen her rip one off that umps noggin, the sue him for the 2 million being runner up cost her. :)

Edited by fishcisco

25 mins ago, fishcisco said:

You must intimidate easily if you thought that was an angry display.  Looked like a lot of restrained gum flapping in the biggest match of the biggest tournament of the year.  Would have liked to have seen her rip one off that umps noggin, the sue him for the 2 million being runner up cost her. :)

May have been restrained, but it was still angry.

i finally watched her tantrum video on youtube last night...uggh what a whiny, entitled beech...surprisingly one of the related vids was Stephen A Smith coming out and saying she was wrong...he did do the requisite Serena ass kissing first, but then he came right out and said she lost the argument the moment she accused the chair ump of being sexist...he then cited 3 examples of this same chair ump penalizing Nadal at the French and Djokovic twice at Wimbledon (i think) within the past year for various code violations...

12 hours ago, bospa357 said:

This was published in newsprint today. Awesome! Dude is out of work though. :laugh:

0910-serena-williams-drawing-cartoon-twitter-3.jpg

:laugh:

They didn't sack him did they Bob?

That's Mark Knight,

Herald Sun Australia

Edited by MickAff

3 hours ago, ASrod said:

I’m surprised that nobody brought up that her coach left his family to bang her....

I don't think there's many people here who follow tennis, even less the associated drama.

If you don't think that cartoon is blatantly racist, than you our ignorant. It's not even debatable. It's equivalent to drawing a cartoon of Osaka that makes her look like the Japanese caricatures that appeared in American papers during World War II.

You may not have a problem with the Post publishing a racist cartoon, but it is not debatable that the cartoon is self-evidently racist.

1 min ago, Belmo said:

If you don't think that cartoon is blatantly racist, than you our ignorant. It's not even debatable. It's equivalent to drawing a cartoon of Osaka that makes her look like the Japanese caricatures that appeared in American papers during World War II.

You may not have a problem with the Post publishing a racist cartoon, but it is not debatable that the cartoon is self-evidently racist.

I agree

1 min ago, Belmo said:

She is black right? Lighten up LOL :howdy: