JaseB

The Serena Williams debacle.

Rate this topic

223 posts in this topic

Apparently the judge mansplained some stuff to her, she got lippy and he docked her points causing her to loose a Grand Slam.

SJW's are all up in arms about it.

Makes me almost miss Frank.

She cheated, got caught, got penalized, whined about getting penalized and got penalized again, whined to the USTA and got nowhere so she whined some more.

And replay and her Coach acknowledged she cheated and lied about it.

She was worse than Failmo . . .

I don’t know or really care about the details. But let’s assume it is something that a guy would have gotten away with.

Is it (1) that guys should get punished too.. fairness and all, or (2) neither should get in trouble for it, or (3) she acted like a thunder kuhnt but all is forgiven because a man wouldn’t get in trouble for it...? 

There was no match from the first game. She never stood a chance.

She got a coaching violation (her coach confessed to everything), destroyed a racket and went ape**** on the chair umpire. First strike is a warning, second is a point penalty and third is a game penalty (fourth is a match penalty).

She was gonna lose anyway so she threw the match by going after the umpire. So sad for her to pull the "woman" card at the press conference. 

No matter if you are a man or a woman nobody should act like that on the court period. She never once apologized and had all of those USTA kids there watching. It's a dam shame. And on top of that she took away the "win" from Osaka acting like a spoiled brat. Woman up and give Osaka the credit. In the press conference she said if it wasn't for the ump she may have come back and won.

6 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

Did see a minute of it on tv. I had forgotten how big she is. Has an ass like a twenty dollar mule. 

You can normally fend off the ugly ones but if that one wants you. Not sure there is much you can do to stop it. 

"Serena wants pow pow"

20 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

Did see a minute of it on tv. I had forgotten how big she is. Has an ass like a twenty dollar mule. 

I dont even want arms like that at my age.

with all of the sweat you dont even have spray the pan to make *cookies.

Edited by TimS
Not sure what that meant Pete :-)