Spigola

PRICE REDUCTION!! Sage Response 6WT - Orvis Hydros & Spare Spool - RIO Lines - Will sell as package or split items.

7 posts in this topic

OK guys and gals, another big bargain in fly fishing equipment.

I would prefer to sell these items as a package but am willing to split them.

First is a Sage Response 9' 6 WT 4 piece rod with the tube.  This is a fast action rod with a full wells grip.  Grip has some dirt on it but otherwise is in great shape.  List price was $400.

fullsizeoutput_1571.jpeg.bf29fe6b82928dcff1ef0bbd3a716d00.jpeg

Second is an Orvis Hydros III with a spare spool.  The frame has a slight ding on the rim of the frame and a bit of rash, as shown in photo and are mechanically perfect.  Both spools are lined with RIO OutBound Short lines, one INT and one Floating.  List price of reel more than $200, Spool more than $100, lines $100 each.

Simple math will show this is $800 worth of rod, reel, spare spool and lines.  I am asking for $375, SHIPPED via Priority Mail to your door.

I'll split them up at $175 for the reel, extra spool and lines and $235 for the rod.  Those prices include shipping.

I do not take PP so a personal check, must clear before I ship or Money Order will be required as payment.

Or, if you live near me, Marlton NJ, I'll meet you nearby or you can come by and save $30 shipping.

First I'll take has this great package for all fresh and light saltwater fly fishing.  I only fished this outfit in freshwater.  It's never seen the salt.

fullsizeoutput_1574.jpeg

Edited by Spigola
Splitting of items

Now asking $325 for rod and reel as a package.

OR

$150 for the reel and spare spool with lines.

$200 for the rod.

These are great prices.

Edited by Spigola

Spigola, I'll take the reel/spare spool with lines. You are right that these are great prices, but I don't need another 6 weight rod. I take it that the outbound short lines are 6 weight. Right? I've never sent a money order, but it looks like I can just send a money order through the post office. Do you still remember what kind of backing are on the reel/spools? Will likely use the reel/lines for fall run shad in the Narrow River (tidal) in Narragansett, RI with a Douglas Sky 6 weight that has enough backbone to easily land schoolies.  Feel like I know you from all your great posts on SOL. - Charlie 

6 hours ago, charliestriper said:

Spigola, I'll take the reel/spare spool with lines. You are right that these are great prices, but I don't need another 6 weight rod. I take it that the outbound short lines are 6 weight. Right? I've never sent a money order, but it looks like I can just send a money order through the post office. Do you still remember what kind of backing are on the reel/spools? Will likely use the reel/lines for fall run shad in the Narrow River (tidal) in Narragansett, RI with a Douglas Sky 6 weight that has enough backbone to easily land schoolies.  Feel like I know you from all your great posts on SOL. - Charlie 

Good morning Charlie.  Yes the OBS lines are 6 weight.  The INT has never been fished and the floating line was changed this year and only used about ten times.

Check your PMs for my personal info.

Thank you.

Spig