ThrowinPlugs

WTS/WTT Winchester/Browning Supreme Sporting O/U for High End Reel

38 posts in this topic

Used, near-excellent condition. 30" Barrels, ported. Takes invector chokes. Beautiful wood, nice deep bluing. Stainless receiver. Pistol grip stock with adjustable trigger for LOP. Gun was built by Browning, rebranded through WInchester. Nearly identical to a Citori. Trap and sporting clays annihilator. Less than 1000 rounds through it, all sporting loads. Has a very light scratch (pictured) which can be buffed out, but just barely scratched the surface. Wood has very minor marks, no clear coat or stain scratches. Original box, papers and chokes. Also has two Browning extended skeet chokes. Looking for $850 plus shipping.  Will only ship from my FFL to your FFL. Local FFL transfer available too if you live on Long Island.

As far as trades I'm looking ONLY for;

Van Staal VSX 200 (Black or Silver)

Van Staal VR200 Gold

ZeeBaas reels (22? Closest to a vs200)

maybe Shimano Stella

Any questions PLEASE message me through here.

IMG_2062.JPG

IMG_2063.JPG

IMG_2064.JPG

IMG_2065.JPG

Edited by ThrowinPlugs

On 9/5/2018 at 7:47 PM, ThrowinPlugs said:

Bump

$825 shipped? 

You are aware that is illegal to ship a modern firearm unless it is done through an FFL dealer to another FFL dealer? 

7 hours ago, DaBig2na said:

You are aware that is illegal to ship a modern firearm unless it is done through an FFL dealer to another FFL dealer? 

You are aware it's actually in my ad that I'll only ship from my FFL to the buyers FFL right? Kinda gotta read sometimes. And yes I am aware, I worked for a gun shop for many years. Thanks for the unneeded concern.

9 hours ago, capt tootsie said:

12 gauge? Is it factory ported?

12 Gauge, yes factory ported.

1 hour ago, Mikeinri said:

Have brand new vsx 150 or a plug collection... 

Will consider it. 150 may be a little undersized for a 10'6" rod.

59 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

Any interest in a NIB Daiwa Isla Bull (same as Saltiga minus 3 bearings), or a lightly used Daiwa Saltiga 5500H, 5000H, or 4000H?  Plus cash?

I'll think about it but really wanna stick to what I listed. Thanks

4 hours ago, ThrowinPlugs said:

You are aware it's actually in my ad that I'll only ship from my FFL to the buyers FFL right? Kinda gotta read sometimes. And yes I am aware, I worked for a gun shop for many years. Thanks for the unneeded concern.

Yeah my bad sorry I see that now... I was concentrating on the 30" barrels. You need a 40 acre corn field to swing it.

I worked in a gun shop as well from 85 to 91... Then got a full time job that did not permit part time jobs.....it was fun, learned a lot and bought too many firearms then, and since.. 

33 mins ago, ged said:

Hmmmm, Interested. I have a ZB22 Gen 2

Pics please! Very interested.

7 mins ago, DaBig2na said:

Yeah my bad sorry I see that now... I was concentrating on the 30" barrels. You need a 40 acre corn field to swing it.

I worked in a gun shop as well from 85 to 91... Then got a full time job that did not permit part time jobs.....it was fun, learned a lot and bought too many firearms then, and since.. 

It's all good. I didn't think it wasn't that bad, a 34" trap gun though, hoo boy. Yeah it kinda killed guns for me, at least here in NY. 

Well you guys have to put up with a bunch of Crap that comes along with buying and owning a firearm. And that's why I have no desire to visit or live in NY...