Theseeker66

Wts Tica tc3 9'

12 posts in this topic

I think I want this rod.. and I fish in that area often enough for a pick up.. would you take $50?  cash or paypal.  if paypal.. I'll pay a little extra to cover any fees.

Craig

21 hours ago, Theseeker66 said:

Sorry no,  If I can't get $75 I'll just keep it thank you though

Very interested in it if it would be suitable for throwing 21/2 oz poppers/pencils.  What part of TR are you in? I'm in Jackson at TR boarder.

56 mins ago, richie c said:

Very interested in it if it would be suitable for throwing 21/2 oz poppers/pencils.  What part of TR are you in? I'm in Jackson at TR boarder.

2.5 is a little heavy imo.  I liked it best between 3/4 to 1.75 -2. I'm I'm manchester pretty close so maybe you'd like to check it out

Edited by Theseeker66

32 mins ago, Theseeker66 said:

2.5 is a little heavy imo.  I liked it best between 3/4 to 1.75 -2. I'm I'm manchester pretty close so maybe you'd like to check it out

I'll second that. Its a great rod, Contemplating a second one, ya know, for back up ;)

goin for the coin toss!

1 hour ago, Theseeker66 said:

Are you in Pine Lake park by chance? I'll be starting another house mon. on 3rd st.

I believe i am interested in it.. i just want to make sure it is lighter than my current set up, and i have to figure out when i am going to be in toms river again

craig