hwsmike

06 Jeep Commander F/S

18 posts in this topic

Thanks for your interest :howdy:Original  owner,81k, fully loaded, hemi 5.7 no major collision, all service, and maintenance records, beach driven less than 12 times. Solid vehicle. Asking $8,700. Im not online during the day, but will respond by the evening if you may have interest. Located in South River NJ....Thanks for the ad space!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

16 hours ago, nedakjohn said:

questions via PM.  

Can you give some details or point me to a model number so I can get details such as gas mileage, heated seats, 3rd row, etc?

John, Thanks for the inquiry!

mpg varies on the weight of your right foot ;) Its not impressive thats for sure.

14 city, 20 at best highway. The hemi has an active fuel management that kicks down to 4 cylinders on the highway. 

Has heated leather front seats, and 3rd row seating. Dvd player for the back passengers. I mentioned this Jeep is fully loaded. Hope this helps you. 

Interested.  How dies it go on the beach?  I have not seen too many on the sand.  Which 4WD system?

When would be a good time to take a look?

Thanks

Edited by LIStriper

14 hours ago, LIStriper said:

Interested.  How dies it go on the beach?  I have not seen too many on the sand.  Which 4WD system?

When would be a good time to take a look?

Thanks

Had the quadra trac 4 wheel, i believe its called. The vehichle is all wheel drive to begin with. Its been on the beach less than a dozen times, but take the traction control off, and its a beast. This weekend is good. Pm in a moment.

Mike,

Thank you for the quick reply.  While I have no issue with the Quadra-Trac system (its great), I was hoping it had the Quadra-Drive system and will pass.

Once again thank you.

20 hours ago, LIStriper said:

Mike,

Thank you for the quick reply.  While I have no issue with the Quadra-Trac system (its great), I was hoping it had the Quadra-Drive system and will pass.

Once again thank you.

Just double checked...this has the quadra drive II  system.  Is that worth more? :)

20 hours ago, JoelJ said:

QD is standard on the '06 5.7L hemi limited and an option on the 4.7L 

:howdy: