gadwall8

Your life as a SITCOM?

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Two vignettes from mine....

3 weeks ago..The (spayed) Warrior Princess took my wallet from the pocket of my muddy pants that I left in garage after training one Sunday. Wednesday morning, I'm about to cancel all my cards, I give the house one more psycho toss. Wallet found under the #5&#$@& ing cushion, in said Warrior Princess' crate. Apparently my wallet qualifies as a "puppy" in her confused hormone state :mad:

This morning walking the loop around a neighbor's and my yard, she disappears :squid: 30 minutes pass, she's a no show, I am worried. Other neighbor takes a drive around, I'm yelling, blowing her whistle, etc. I take a ride around. Neighbor calls his cop buddy- BOLO issued (most of force know her :rolleyes: ) ...I'm walking around blowing the whistle and hear a bark!  Bark is faint, but, sounds as if it's coming from the neighbor's house. They were heading out when we were walking around :idea:  I open their back door and call "Kasia!", nothing. I go around front, and whistle again. I hear a bark, look up to see my #&*^&%$ ing dog in an upstairs window! I returned to the back door, call, and she runs down, tail wagging. 

Anyone know a good taxidermist?

:v:

35 mins ago, gadwall8 said:

Two vignettes from mine....

3 weeks ago..The (spayed) Warrior Princess took my wallet from the pocket of my muddy pants that I left in garage after training one Sunday. Wednesday morning, I'm about to cancel all my cards, I give the house one more psycho toss. Wallet found under the #5&#$@& ing cushion, in said Warrior Princess' crate. Apparently my wallet qualifies as a "puppy" in her confused hormone state :mad:

This morning walking the loop around a neighbor's and my yard, she disappears :squid: 30 minutes pass, she's a no show, I am worried. Other neighbor takes a drive around, I'm yelling, blowing her whistle, etc. I take a ride around. Neighbor calls his cop buddy- BOLO issued (most of force know her :rolleyes: ) ...I'm walking around blowing the whistle and hear a bark!  Bark is faint, but, sounds as if it's coming from the neighbor's house. They were heading out when we were walking around :idea:  I open their back door and call "Kasia!", nothing. I go around front, and whistle again. I hear a bark, look up to see my #&*^&%$ ing dog in an upstairs window! I returned to the back door, call, and she runs down, tail wagging. 

Anyone know a good taxidermist?

:v:

Should have gotten a real dog. hehehehehehe :D

3 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

At least once a day... gets himself up there... can’t remember how to get down 

Cute enough to be in a sitcom though... so he’s got that going for him

E0633887-DCBB-45A8-B52A-DE13319C93D9.jpeg

I like the nautical handrail theme, as long as that’s the basement, otherwise the wife wouldn’t stand for it.

My dogs Dexter. Seems likable and friendly but kills everything that enters the yard. To date this year 3 snakes, 2 ground hogs a bunch of chipmunks and 1 squirrel. 

He did get a nasty bite this past winter on his hind quarter one night in the yard. Could of been a large coon or a red tail fox. Took  a while to heal that one.

3 hours ago, Firinne said:

My dogs Dexter. Seems likable and friendly but kills everything that enters the yard. To date this year 3 snakes, 2 ground hogs a bunch of chipmunks and 1 squirrel. 

He did get a nasty bite this past winter on his hind quarter one night in the yard. Could of been a large coon or a red tail fox. Took  a while to heal that one.

If Ravioli ever visits have him use the back door