RiverRaider

John McCain

Rate this topic

880 posts in this topic

32 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

im actually enjoying the liberals honoring the biggest supporter of the NRA to ever serve our country. 

I just texted this pic to my liberal gf lol. Thanks for the ammo, pun intended.

 

 

Screenshot 2018-09-04 11.30.21.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HugeDinghy said:

im actually enjoying the liberals honoring the biggest supporter of the NRA to ever serve our country.

He ran for president and none of them voted for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing i can say is: McCain fought in a live war, was shot down and was beaten into a pulp by the enemy, whereas none of you heroes ever served in Vietnam, Iraq, or Afgha......under live fire, nor had your close friends killed.

And, you complain about today’s society.....blah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This has nothing to do with politics etc etc. It has to do with those you were under fire being ridiculed by pampered, obese, and spoiled people who never served.

Sign up, serve under fire, and then you have the right to talk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ain’t a little bobby fatso. 58 thousand people of my generation died some of whom were my friends, and you people who never served come on in here putting down some who did. Spoiled, soft f....eers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Robert Davala said:

This has nothing to do with politics etc etc. It has to do with those you were under fire being ridiculed by pampered, obese, and spoiled people who never served.

Sign up, serve under fire, and then you have the right to talk. 

So unless you serve in the military you have no right to talk?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Robert Davala said:

I ain’t a little bobby fatso. 58 thousand people of my generation died some of whom were my friends, and you people who never served come on in here putting down some who did. Spoiled, soft f....eers.

yeah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 mins ago, Robert Davala said:

I ain’t a little bobby fatso. 58 thousand people of my generation died some of whom were my friends, and you people who never served come on in here putting down some who did. Spoiled, soft f....eers.

 

29 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

calm down little bobby

 

Is this an East Providence Italian thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.