shanation

Its on

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

Very creative for what appears to be a solo camera shoot.   As far as spot burning is concerned, you could have edited out the video of the cottages and bridge and most wouldn't have a clue.   I know exactly where you were as my cottage was shown in your video and I have been fishing those waters for decades.  In fact, I'll be there next week.

Tight lines...

topside thanks for the compliment. yes i just use a single gopro hero nothing fancy. sorry for the slight burn, being a "known" spot i did my best, not the easiest place to go searching for nevermind walk out too lol. good luck when your there, should be intense

Edited by shanation

Nice man, did you get to see what they were blowing up on? To the guy asking about bar harbor, that area really doesn’t see much for stripers at all. If there’s any up there I’d think they’d be gone in a couple weeks for sure. There’s also not many people trying up there so who knows, you could make a discovery 

You may make a discovery of a different kind in Bar Harbor

Nice video, the solo production is cool to watch knowing that you had to get out, set the tripod up get back in the car then get out, get the rods and repeat all day, thats alot of work!!! 

Edited by BillB
removed com link

6 hours ago, scooleen74 said:

You may make a discovery of a different kind in Bar Harbor

Mixing up your "B Hahbahs?"  GWS vs whale carcass took place in Boothbay Hahbah not Bah Hahbah.  The videotaping lobstahman's wife is a friend...

Edited by BillB
removed com link