Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drew C.

Seat covers - new truck

5 posts in this topic

Title says it all. I need seat covers for the new truck. I have Wet Okele on the old one. They were pretty good but at 8 years they are pretty ratty but they did their job. A lot o the damage came from my dogs - I have 6. 4 of them are jruts, so they are rough on things. Anything other than WO that I should consider?

I've Marathon's on my wife's truck, and Carhartt on my truck, they're both Cordura I belie.  Marathon's are nice two separate pieces for the seat and back rest, you can order them in a different colors and options.  The Carhartt's don't fit as nice but they're still made for each vehicle, not a universal.  I like the Carhartts because they're one piece for the whole seat.  It's worked out well when my daughter decided to puke in the back seat it, just unhook it, fold it up, take it out and hose it down

I installed coverking neo supreme seat covers on my new Tacoma. So far so good, fit like a glove. They are custom for each vehicle.

Edited by odiemike86

I purchased Headwaters seat covers for my RAM 2500 earlier this year. They fit great and feel like they will wear like iron. Downsides are they are a little pricey (approx $300 for front seats) and  take a little elbow grease to install. 

Bob