albacized

Trump voters are selfish because their votes were based on economic concerns

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

This guy in the video says Trump voters are selfish for voting with concerns of money in their wallet in mind...question for the board, is this serious?

Edited by albacized

Not for nothin', but **** this guy already.

Sick of his damn commercials, his endless crying, his self righteous, and just his ****ing face in general.

And that's all I have to say about that.

7 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Not for nothin', but **** this guy already.

Sick of his damn commercials, his endless crying, his self righteous, and just his ****ing face in general.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Don’t disappoint, what about the UN? 

Dam straight I voted for Trump on economic principles.  I just happen to believe that the more I get the more I can help my fellow man.  Not counting cash, 35% of my earnings go to charities I support.  I wonder what percentage of his earnings does he donate.  Liberals are awfully generous with everybody’s wallets except for theirs.

I had "economic concerns" for sure, but I had other concerns too, such as:

- Our leaders thinking it was ok to not put America first.

- Our leaders apologizing for America doing/being one thing or another.

- Our leaders saying and promoting things to racially divide us.

- Our leaders being all talk and no action, particularly militarily. 

Folks we're going to see this more and more.  Remember Reagan??  When the economy ramped up and the Marxists like Plumfishing had nothing else to say, the '80s became the "Decade of Greed"  Remember?? 

What else are these Big Central Government aristo's going to say??  None of them voted for the cuts or the reduction in regulations.  None of them wanted it.  So, when things are going good and they can't control it, they get altruistic.  "What about the children, sob??"

BTW, I thought Trump would help on the economy but I voted for him primarily because of the Supreme Court.  I think he has two, looks like Kavenaugh(?) has the numbers, and I bet he gets one or two more before 2020.  WINNING.

Dems are such stooges.  Apparently they missed this

Press release

kva-logo-59.gif

16 October 1986

THIS YEAR’S ECONOMICS PRIZE AWARDED FOR A SYNTHESIS OF THE THEORIES OF POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC DECISION-MAKING (PUBLIC CHOICE)

The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences has decided to award the1986 Alfred Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences to

Professor James McGill Buchanan, George Mason University, Virginia, USA,

for his development of the contractual and constitutional bases for the theory of economic and political decision-making.

The good professor says that all politics is bound to economics so political decisions (i.e. voting) of the individual are always in the self-interest.

Ah well... and the best Leeb committee on the planet agrees.

Most of the liberals I know that have stock portfolios which have been reinflated by policy after 2008 believe the economy is doing well though the economy leaves more people behind.

Edited by rollincoal