codfish

Obama mistake that haunted his presidency

Rate this topic

44 posts in this topic

Obamacare, haunted his presidency too.  And the 10-15 scandals, or non scandals, that where scandals, as he would call them hurt too. The fact that every time he opened his mouth and lied,  save 1 time, to announce OBL was dead, was crushing too! 

Bottom line, Obama made many mistakes. Him allowing a terrorist group to grow and flourish is just one of many IMO :D 

Edited by Markushook

Just now, Markushook said:

Obamacare, haunted his presidency too.  And the 10-15 scandals, or non scandals, that where scandals, as he would call them hurt too. The fact that every time he opened his mouth, save 1 time, to announce OBL was dead, was crushing too! 

Bottom line, Obama made many mistakes. Him allowing a trrrorist group to grow and flourish is just one of many IMO :D 

Benghazi.  Dead ambassadors, while Barry anf Hill were helping turks run guns to the ISIS that was supposedly a mistake.

Dover New Hampshire (I was there) 8 /12 2008

And I can make a firm pledge: under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 will see their taxes increase - not your income taxes, not your payroll taxes, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes.

He signed a tax hike on smokes not six months later.

Haunts him to this day