LeeSHF

WTB 10-12 wt reel

19 posts in this topic

I have the perfect reel for you - a black Ross CLA 6 in very good used  condition, factory neoprene case, with backing.  Machined, large arbor, disc drag, made in the USA, lifetime warranty from a great company in Colorado.   It was used solely on a spey rod for river fishing, and has seen no salt. It has a slight amount of river rash on the frame.  Powerful smooth drag that works great and the reel spins smoothly.

 

I popped on here this morning to post the reel on the classifieds, saw your ad, and thought I'd give you first dibs.  If I don't hear from you in the next few days, I'll post it here in the Classifieds.

 

The pics here are of the reel right out of the case, and I didn't shine it up at all (but I should have)..

 

$140 including shipping and PayPal fees.

339.JPG

340.JPG

341.JPG

342.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an Echo Bravo with spare spool that I would unload for $ 140 shipped.  It's listed as the 8/10 model, but at 4.5" diameter, I think it's more of a 9/11 or 10/12 reel.  Lightly used...I can get pics tonight if you're interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PSUFly said:

I have an Echo Bravo with spare spool that I would unload for $ 140 shipped.  It's listed as the 8/10 model, but at 4.5" diameter, I think it's more of a 9/11 or 10/12 reel.  Lightly used...I can get pics tonight if you're interested.

Thank you for the offer but that is the price of what a brand new one would cost me. Thanks anyway!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, LeeSHF said:

Thank you for the offer but that is the price of what a brand new one would cost me. Thanks anyway!!

Reel is $ 140 new, spool is $ 70 I think...so basically you'd get the spare spool free. No worries though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 mins ago, PSUFly said:

Reel is $ 140 new, spool is $ 70 I think...so basically you'd get the spare spool free. No worries though

Sorry I missed the part you said about spare spool. Apologies. I’ll consider it and research it. Thank you sir. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, LeeSHF said:

Sorry I missed the part you said about spare spool. Apologies. I’ll consider it and research it. Thank you sir. 

No problem, just keep me posted.  I'm not actively trying to sell it, so it's probably not going anywhere any time soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.