Another pundent puts down the Kool Aid

Rate this topic

Stonesipher

Fox News Host Says Donald Trump is to Blame for Robert Mueller's Russia Investigation

by Alexandra Hutzler, Newsweek — 9/1/18

But Fox News host Chris Wallace points out that the recusal of Sessions is not the reason for Mueller's special counsel investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

"Remember though, that the recusal of Sessions did not lead to the special counsel, it was the firing of Comey, of James Comey the FBI Director that lead to the appointment of the special counsel," Wallace said in a segment on Fox News on Friday.

“The only person the president can blame for that is himself," Wallace added.

Let the spin begin...............................................

You’re not some crazy uncle you know!

I'm so glad I don't live in the fact-less bizarro world you live in...just sayin'.

Just now, Stonesipher said:

Is what he said incorrect?

No

What you stated in your OP title is incorrect, another troll goes down in flames.

Libs :dismay:

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

4 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

No

What you stated in your OP title is incorrect, another troll goes down in flames.

Libs :dismay:

What I stated in the op TITLE is an opinion. I passed on a quote the rest is for you to decide.

trump troll.png

You’re not some crazy uncle you know!

I'm so glad I don't live in the fact-less bizarro world you live in...just sayin'.

3 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

What I stated in the op TITLE is an opinion. I passed on a quote the rest is for you to decide.

trump troll.png

damn, I want one!!!

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

2 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

trump troll.png

What does that mean, other than you don't have an adequate vocabulary to express yourself with words.

Read my sig. 

Edward Bloom

Chris Wallace use to work for both NBC & CBS.  He would still be with them if he hadn’t run afoul of the P.C. Police.  In fact the are quite the number of leftist at “FOX”, Chris Wallace, Gelrado Rivera, Juan Williams just to name a few,  all fired from leftist broadcasters for running afoul of the P.C.P. 

“Fox News” really is fair and balanced and yes their stable of leftist reporters do say some pretty dumb things.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Robert A. Heinlein

Stony does more naked Trump posts than anyone.  I think he is in love !

No wonder he hates Melania 

Edward Bloom