Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kings over Queens

Jihadists play Monopoly?

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Watching new Jack Ryan program on Netflix, episode 3 has our family of Jihadist terrorists playing Monopoly, as a family.  Struck me as odd.  I realize it's TV, but to me seems like such an obvious gaff.

They hate us for our western values, including capitalism, right?  Why portray the family then playing a game that's an homage to western capitalistic values?  

No one hates us for our values, Bush made that up to justify DHS but that's another topic. America is awesome. People do awesome American things when theyre here because even if they do hate us, fun is fun and everyone likes fun, even terrorists.

11 mins ago, fishinambition said:

No one hates us for our values, Bush made that up to justify DHS but that's another topic. America is awesome. People do awesome American things when theyre here because even if they do hate us, fun is fun and everyone likes fun, even terrorists.

The 911 guys ran all the strip joints up and down the coast before they gave their all to Allah.

Naked women have a draw that Muhammad can't match.

11 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

Watching new Jack Ryan program on Netflix, episode 3 has our family of Jihadist terrorists playing Monopoly, as a family.  Struck me as odd.  I realize it's TV, but to me seems like such an obvious gaff.

They hate us for our western values, including capitalism, right?  Why portray the family then playing a game that's an homage to western capitalistic values?  

Just watched episode 1 last night, they do make the Jihadist look like a loving caring group, and of course they are justified in their hatred of the US.  The show begins with the US bombing innocent women and children.

Doubt I'll see episode 2.

Little by little more of our Western culture is being introduced to them over there. lol

They'll hate us even more, or maybe western ways aren't that detrimental, once they see a game as monopoly. :howdy:

36 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

It began with the kids playing western pop music too. I’m a few episodes in. It’s pretty good.

1 hour ago, Kings over Queens said:

Maybe they couldn’t find all the pieces to Jihad

C060767E-6558-47F4-9799-B15314535DAC.jpeg.39c05f8ce5a348e421d89b7c84b494b7.jpeg