ZeeBaaS Real Reel "Holy Grail"?

Rate this topic

ged

On 8/10/2023 at 2:06 PM, ged said:

I think I have 11 ZeeBaaS reels. In  addition I have 4 Visser’s and 3 or 4 Van Staal reels. When it comes to dependability, reliability and service I would take ZeeBaaS every time. 

Visser are 100% made in CT. Two of my reels had bail arms come loose while fishing (boat). Two Van Staal VR (bailed) had this issue as well. 

My ZeeBaaS reels have been workhorse reels. The only Issue I have is the that noise the drag makes :) 

IMG_7896.jpeg

Hey GED, who's pliers are you carrying on your belt? I have a pair of 3 Tand pliers and need new cutters? Do you know if they are the same as any other brands? I love the pliers and have put them through some hard use. The handles on your pliers look very similar.

43 mins ago, slicedcornbread said:

Hey GED, who's pliers are you carrying on your belt? I have a pair of 3 Tand pliers and need new cutters? Do you know if they are the same as any other brands? I love the pliers and have put them through some hard use. The handles on your pliers look very similar.

I carry 7” VS pliers. I clean them every 15 years whether they need them or not. 

IMG_8179.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I received my custom color Z the other day, and am honestly speechless.  This this is beautiful and will be hard to fish anywhere but soft sand for fear of putting a scratch on it.  TiGrey serial number 3-0000.  Ron is a stand up guy and I would do business with ZeeBaas again in a heartbeat.  

IMG_5115.jpeg

IMG_5116.jpeg

IMG_5113.jpeg

C&R

On 8/20/2023 at 2:41 PM, Bluetaildragger said:

I received my custom color Z the other day, and am honestly speechless.  This this is beautiful and will be hard to fish anywhere but soft sand for fear of putting a scratch on it.  TiGrey serial number 3-0000.  Ron is a stand up guy and I would do business with ZeeBaas again in a heartbeat.  

IMG_5115.jpeg

IMG_5116.jpeg

IMG_5113.jpeg

Bring back the TiGrey! What a nice color. 

On 8/10/2023 at 2:06 PM, ged said:

I think I have 11 ZeeBaaS reels. In  addition I have 4 Visser’s and 3 or 4 Van Staal reels. When it comes to dependability, reliability and service I would take ZeeBaaS every time. 

Visser are 100% made in CT. Two of my reels had bail arms come loose while fishing (boat). Two Van Staal VR (bailed) had this issue as well. 

My ZeeBaaS reels have been workhorse reels. The only Issue I have is the that noise the drag makes :) 

IMG_7896.jpeg

Look at that pro right there. Nice catch Gary. That’s a giant

• 2 months later...

So 2 days ago i requested a quote for a new zb. By the next morning i received the quote and emailed back with a few questions and within a few minutes Ron called me back to introduce himself and answer any questions i might have. He even texted me on his number so that i can always reach if needed. That is what i call amazing service. That in itself makes me love and trust this company. And now i can’t wait to get everything together and pull the trigger and get one of these bad boys.