DMacLeod

Question for our Democrat friends here

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Do you honestly believe the country as a whole would be  better off  now if Hillary had been elected President instead of Donald Trump ?     If so please enlighten me. 

As for myself (I am an independent and vote for the person not the political designation after their name) I do not believe we would be any better off.    

They would be very happy to see Hillary adding regulations, asking for tax increases, trading secrets for cash donations.

Mostly though, her getting to pick two justices would have been a real thriller. Just think about all the wonderful things they want, that can’t get passed by voters, but could simply be imposed by judges. 

Tim Kaine would be president by now.  She is losing her ability to walk, to ambulate.  I think she would be dead by now.

Although it would be a hoot to see her go into one of her head-shaking spasms during a world conference.   Or continually fall down stairs.  Can you imagine the safety rails and chair-lifts they'd have everywhere to keep her drunk-ass from falling down?  

4 mins ago, JimP said:

Although it would be a hoot to see her go into one of her head-shaking spasms during a world conference.   Or continually fall down stairs.  Can you imagine the safety rails and chair-lifts they'd have everywhere to keep her drunk-ass from falling down?  

Just three days ago we saw she was unable to climb 4 stairs.

What would her condition be if she had been subjected to one and a half years of 18 hour days?

OR, would she just done like most people suspect and let her man run things?  I wonder.

George Wallace ran his wife when he got term limited out.  She won

6 mins ago, JimP said:

Lol. What do you think she drinks? Gin? Vodka? 

If she drinks bourbon I'm gonna be pissed. 

1 min ago, LBI SurfRat said:

Lol. What do you think she drinks? Gin? Vodka? 

If she drinks bourbon I'm gonna be pissed. 

she's old-school drunk - straight Gin or Vodka.  Those old women rummies are hardcore.   

4 mins ago, JimP said:

she's old-school drunk - straight Gin or Vodka.  Those old women rummies are hardcore.   

Figured as much. Totally imagine her drinking warm, straight nasty gin or some nasty charcoal tasting vodka. Lol. 

5 hours ago, DMacLeod said:

Do you honestly believe the country as a whole would be  better off  now if Hillary had been elected President instead of Donald Trump ?     If so please enlighten me. 

As for myself (I am an independent and vote for the person not the political designation after their name) I do not believe we would be any better off.    

No, I don't think the country would be better off.