flyangler

"I am for strong borders and I approve this message"

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Some Republican, possibly even Trump, should roll this clip into a campaign ad and run it in swing districts. Use th title as the closing line.

Do you think centrist Dems and independents need a reminder of what sane border policy from the Democratic Party once was? Would it not be worth the price of admission to see today’s Dems have to rebut WJC? 

Why use the rhetoric of a liar? Using this as some kind of positive reinforcement is a bad idea because the subliminal message is "I won't do anything either" & "I'm lying to you like Clinton did". What good can come from that? 

Won’t matter, they will just say that was then, this is now and the Democratic  Party is always evolving for the better.  However the only evolutions taking place in the Democratic Party are in their tactics of what will it take to keep  control of the masses.

New rules, fark you I'm not a racist or any type of phobe for my opinions; time to run on actually doing something, not identity.

15 hours ago, Cayotica said:

Won’t matter, they will just say that was then, this is now and the Democratic  Party is always evolving for the better.  However the only evolutions taking place in the Democratic Party are in their tactics of what will it take to keep  control of the masses.

And their Leaders/sponsors.  These are the people who they protested against in the 60's.  They just changed their party affiliation to maintain their base of misfits

I think it would be good for the low information voters to see how the Democrat Party has evolved. Even though Clinton was a scumbag, he is still the darling of the party. They love him and he was the only reason Hillary got the nomination.

Maybe the commies will turn on him now that he has been exposed as a racist and he violated Miss Grane’s safe zone.

10 mins ago, jonesg said:

Pack the supreme court, everything else is sideshow.

^ and circuit courts.   Break your finger poking the MSM in the face whle you are at it.

4 hours ago, jonesg said:

Pack the supreme court, everything else is sideshow.

4 hours ago, 55555s said:

^ and circuit courts.   Break your finger poking the MSM in the face whle you are at it.

Knocking a few blocks out of the swamps foundation along the way can't hurt.

Edited by Too Close
the