Harf

CNN: Jeff Toobin called Trump a racist for what he said about Antifa

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

I know just another day with Fake News Center but this one should concern folks.

Antifa – Violent Leftists Terrorize America
Antifa is a gang of left-wing thugs.

They wear all black and masks to cover their faces.

They beat up Trump supporters in their claim to fight “fascism.”

However, in reality, Antifa are domestic terrorists.

CNN Tells A Racist Lie About Donald Trump
CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin pounced on what Trump said about Antifa to claim he was a racist, saying, “Let’s be clear also about what’s going on here. The theme here is, ‘I’m Donald Trump and I’ll protect you from the scary black people.”

But this attack blew up in CNN’s face.

Black conservative activist Candace Owens ripped Toobin as the real racist, tweeting:

HOLY $%^&. @CNN IS NOW LYING ON BLACK AMERICANS ACCUSING US OF COMMITTING THE VIOLENT ATROCITIES THAT ANTIFA COMMITS ACROSS THE NATION.

ANTIFA IS A NOTORIOUSLY ALL-WHITE GANG, AND BLAMING BLACKS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL @JEFFREYTOOBIN.

Paul Joseph Watson posted the mug shots of several Antifa members cops had arrested in recent months.

They were all white.

1 min ago, Harf said:

I know just another day with Fake News Center but this one should concern folks.

Antifa – Violent Leftists Terrorize America
Antifa is a gang of left-wing thugs.

They wear all black and masks to cover their faces.

They beat up Trump supporters in their claim to fight “fascism.”

However, in reality, Antifa are domestic terrorists.

CNN Tells A Racist Lie About Donald Trump
CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin pounced on what Trump said about Antifa to claim he was a racist, saying, “Let’s be clear also about what’s going on here. The theme here is, ‘I’m Donald Trump and I’ll protect you from the scary black people.”

But this attack blew up in CNN’s face.

Black conservative activist Candace Owens ripped Toobin as the real racist, tweeting:

HOLY $%^&. @CNN IS NOW LYING ON BLACK AMERICANS ACCUSING US OF COMMITTING THE VIOLENT ATROCITIES THAT ANTIFA COMMITS ACROSS THE NATION.

ANTIFA IS A NOTORIOUSLY ALL-WHITE GANG, AND BLAMING BLACKS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL @JEFFREYTOOBIN.

Paul Joseph Watson posted the mug shots of several Antifa members cops had arrested in recent months.

They were all white.

We had this discussion the other day, is AntiFa a Black group.

The SOL consensus was no...they dress in black, but it is mainly White kids, professors etc.

AntiFa may join forces with BLM when they want to cause a rucus, but they are different groups with different goals.

This Tobin idiot is full of crap, either intentionally or out of ignorance, I am not sure.

But with the out right untruth telling, I suspect he knows he is lying.

Most of Antifa members tend to be Soros funded young white male basement dwellers without enough testosterone from what we see from the MSM.

No wonder they hide their faces.

They seem to be trying to enacting some video game until it gets too real for them. They have replaced their lite sabers with sticks.

Edited by Jay Blair

Not liking “people” who wear black from head to toe, keep their faces hidden with masks or headgear and riot, set fires, destroy property and trample on others first amendment rights is racist???  When did clothing and criminal activities become a race?

9 hours ago, slowroller said:

The original Antifa wore green. 

Image result for us soldiers ww2

-

And they fought actual fascism, not my feelings don't agree with the fact the DJT fairly won the election.

35 mins ago, nalu22 said:

-

And they fought actual fascism, not my feelings don't agree with the fact the DJT fairly won the election.

I'd respond, but this makes zero sense. 

Interesting how the Greatest Generation fought fascism, and yet the next generation is sidling up next to a fascist and asking for more. Sad. 

10 hours ago, slowroller said:

The original Antifa wore green. 

Image result for us soldiers ww2

That picture is not even close to the scumbaggery that is shamefully hiding behind masks and hoodies. Light years away in fact. Complete opposite end of the spectrum.

17 mins ago, slowroller said:

I'd respond, but this makes zero sense. 

Interesting how the Greatest Generation fought fascism, and yet the next generation is sidling up next to a fascist and asking for more. Sad. 

What makes complete sense, you don't know what actual fascism is; reality doesn't give a huge steaming shart about your feelings.

tumblr_njdomzyOFx1t37ekxo1_250.gif

49 mins ago, nalu22 said:

-

Never thought of it that way but you are 100% correct those GIs were the real ANTIFAs laying down their lives to protect the Constitional rights of the rest of the world.  Todays ANTIFA members are nothing more than toy soldiers having a lark as they trod upon the Constitutional rights of others and destroying  property they don’t own.

8 mins ago, Cayotica said:

Never thought of it that way but you are 100% correct those GIs were the real ANTIFAs laying down their lives to protect the Constitional rights of the rest of the world.  Todays ANTIFA members are nothing more than toy soldiers having a lark as they trod upon the Constitutional rights of others and destroying  property they don’t own.

They are what they claim to be against and paid to do it.

31 mins ago, mitchell master said:

They are what they claim to be against and paid to do it.

It’s what sometimes happens when you pump so much hate into such an underdeveloped frontal lobe*.

“Underdeveloped Frontal Lobe”*:  That is what the Social Engineering leftist have been blaming every stupid thing done by their protégés on for the last 30 years or so isn’t it?