Little

Patriots, do a good turn for a neighbor. Kittery Trading Post

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

was attacked yesterday by people just like the anti 2A people on this website.  They lined the sidewalk in front of the store and cried and pissed and moaned-just like we sadly see on these pages at SOL.  We did find out, it was a faction of Michael Bloomberg acolytes, he was behind it (MOMS Demand Action).

Funny part, it was Kittery Trading Post!!!!.  there was no real counter protest planned out, but there was one built right in!!!  THE CUSTOMERS,, BWWWAAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

The customers pured out of the store, grabbed their firearms out of their cars/trucks and did a little marching or their own.

Anyway, it was hilarious, and the common sense crowd looked exactly like they are, choads and sissies.  

But next time you need a trinket or two punch up KTP and throw a little business their way.  They deserve it.

Edited by Little

Guy on the left is Running for the Senate.  Hey New Jersey, do you have anyone MAN enough to stand up to these anti constitutional people?  Serious question.  Do you?

DmBqIu8U4AAPOVr.jpg

Guy on the left 

Oops my question.  Leftists are you going to continue to destroy your party likee you did under Sotoro by following the Bloomberg/anti faction, or are you going to keeep your traps shut and respect the law?

What would like to see your regional party do?

THIS is Kittery Trading Post:

DfqoXNqW4AAP7Hn.jpg

THIS is the Democrat Party:

XQskjpx.png?2

42-30012533.jpg

stop_the_nra.jpg

Edited by Little

44 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

That's great, hope there is video.  I'll check them out.

Ask and ye shall receive:

Look at the dick with the bow tie

4 mins ago, Little said:

Ask and ye shall receive:

Look at the dick with the bow tie

:theman:

That dick in the bow tie made his wife carry the sign, what a misogynist. 

2 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

:theman:

That dick in the bow tie made his wife carry the sign, what a misogynist. 

Note for the future, leftists.  If you want to be taken seriously about any subject especially one like this, dont dress up in a seersucker suit and bowtie.  People will laugh at you.

Guess its better than that democrat guy that wears dresses and runs for governor of vermont, but still pretty ****ed up

Dam!  I still don’t know if this was supposed to be a “pro-Kittery Trading Post or an “anti-Kittery Trading Post” topic.  In fact I had never even heard of Kittery Trading Post until just now but a huge thank you to the Anti-2nd amendment crowd and their protesting.  Thanks to you I now have my first favorite “Trading 

Post” for life and “Kittery Trading Post” has a new, relatively well off, lifetime customer.