Mike

I Love Powerwashing

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

Day 2 of the powerwashing project. 3 hours yesterday. All day today. I can't stop! It's making EVERYTHING new again. Deck, outdoor furniture, stainless tables. Wow...

A couple years ago I took over an older family house that hasn't been maintained for awhile. Finally got tired of the algae covered deck and concrete. 20x25 deck is done. Looks like I won't have to replace the deck boards after all. On to the concrete!

14 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

Red should powerwash his feet

And his face :howdy:

be careful power washing the parking lot dust off your jeep, you might tear your yetti and salt life stickers!!!

Edited by redfishkiller

Yup kids b day party tomorrow , got a butt load of people coming to mooch free killer food and quality beverages .. but started last week with siding , came so nice and clean , did every dam thing i could find .. perfect for them tables and chairs that get broke out once a year .. line em up spray em up , done deal , drink while watching them dry 

58 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

be careful...

the news just did a piece on big people working in the heat

Red, it was perfect. Overcast and cool. Loving me some powerwashing!

Reorganizing the deck. Prep table, Weber gasser, 6' stainless prep table, Weber Performer, Kamado Joe. All along one side for my deck kitchen. Two WSMs off the deck on the concrete around the pool with a prep table. 

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Day 2 of the powerwashing project. 3 hours yesterday. All day today. I can't stop! It's making EVERYTHING new again. Deck, outdoor furniture, stainless tables. Wow...

A couple years ago I took over an older family house that hasn't been maintained for awhile. Finally got tired of the algae covered deck and concrete. 20x25 deck is done. Looks like I won't have to replace the deck boards after all. On to the concrete!

That deck paint is good too.

I was thinking about that because the thing really look like crap. But now that it's power-washed I think I'm just going to do a little waterproof light stained thing on it

2 mins ago, Mike said:

I was thinking about that because the thing really look like crap. But now that it's power-washed I think I'm just going to do a little waterproof light stained thing on it

You can use a bottle sprayer to apply that stuff easily. The deck paint really looks nice and seals up the splinters too. I was impressed with what I saw.

36 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

be careful power washing the parking lot dust off your jeep, you might tear your yetti and salt life stickers!!!

Only ghetto dwellars and southerners powerwash their cars :dismay:

23 mins ago, Mike said:

Reorganizing the deck. Prep table, Weber gasser, 6' stainless prep table, Weber Performer, Kamado Joe. All along one side for my deck kitchen. Two WSMs off the deck on the concrete around the pool with a prep table. 

You’re on a diet, better be cleaning them up before putting them away in the shed.