Rate this topic

twilson615

What’s wrong   

17 members have voted

1. 1. What’s wrong in the pg

• Libs starting troll threads
    • Alt right trolling
    • It’s okay for the most part, we all lose our cool at times

Hillary lost and the berniebois are completely unable to process it.

I have never ever been more entertained by the internet.  Never.

The berniebois have devolved into children.  My 15 year old is more mature.

Enjoy.

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

I think this forum is perfectly balanced, every time someone loses his cool, the person who caused the meltdown is smiling contently.  Keeps things balanced.

Just be aware of which one you are 

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

I wonder how long any narrative of barrack Obama’s complexion would have slipped under Tim’s radar...I thought it inappropriate to have to resort to that stuff 

the only real offensive things things we’ve seen in the last few years has been the small handful of libs that are incapable of discussing trump or his supporters without a, lying and or b, using pejoratives to describe people they disagree with.

the other stuff seems to be a sideshow that is imo comical... I get that it’s childish but we are all people.

I have no illusions about fixing anything, really.  I'd never even know it I feel I got a single progressive to think, or wayward "conservative" to get back on track.  I post because I'm an opinionated blowhard and I get even less satisfaction from heckling "journalists" in my car or living room.