Marty

Quigley 4x4

29 posts in this topic

I’m looking at a  QUIGLEY 2015 CHEVROLET EXPRESS G2500 15 PASSENGER VAN. Anyone has a Quigley?  Like to hear what you have. Thanks Marty D 

FC5A7277-7523-46FC-BFF8-3D6065DC73F4.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Can one of  the mod. Move this post to buggy forum ?

Edited by Marty

1 hour ago, Marty said:

I’m looking at a  QUIGLEY 2015 CHEVROLET EXPRESS G2500 15 PASSENGER VAN. Anyone has a Quigley?  Like to hear what you have. Thanks Marty D 

FC5A7277-7523-46FC-BFF8-3D6065DC73F4.jpeg

I'm sure your much more likely to find a ford than a Chevy Quigly, that thing is a rare piece .

I own a auto and truck repair shop I have never owned a quigly but have looked them over several times they are built very nice with a lot of factory components used on the 4x4 truck line in my opinion they are what a 4x4 van would look like if one rolled off the assembly line very clean professional job. I hope to have one one day it would be a surfcasters dream machine

8 mins ago, OnTheFish said:

I own a auto and truck repair shop I have never owned a quigly but have looked them over several times they are built very nice with a lot of factory components used on the 4x4 truck line in my opinion they are what a 4x4 van would look like if one rolled off the assembly line very clean professional job. I hope to have one one day it would be a surfcasters dream machine

I know, I been in one,  back in 2002. Worked on a few. Never saw problems with the 4x4 system. They do a very good job. 

18 mins ago, giant basshole said:

I'm sure your much more likely to find a ford than a Chevy Quigly, that thing is a rare piece .

I know it is. I’m not ready to buy. That came up. I may as tell because I can’t swing it unles boat sells first. That’s $28,000 high miles 

11 mins ago, Marty said:

I know it is. I’m not ready to buy. That came up. I may as tell because I can’t swing it unles boat sells first. That’s $28,000 high miles 

Yes I never was a ford guy , Chevy 100% . Always thought it sucked they didn't convert more chevys , like on the fish said a surfcasters dream ride .

8 mins ago, giant basshole said:

Yes I never was a ford guy , Chevy 100% . Always thought it sucked they didn't convert more chevys , like on the fish said a surfcasters dream ride .

I worked for ford in the early 70s. I never like the suspension. There motor had problems but that was 50 years ago. You say - go with Chevy van?

36 mins ago, Marty said:

I worked for ford in the early 70s. I never like the suspension. There motor had problems but that was 50 years ago. You say - go with Chevy van?

I would but that's just me . Like I said wish they converted more chevys to Quiglys .

They currently convert Chevrolet ,GMC and Nissan as well as Ford Transits

24 mins ago, smellfish said:

They currently convert Chevrolet ,GMC and Nissan as well as Ford Transits

But are they Quigley? 

2 mins ago, Marty said:

But are they Quigley? 

Most definitely ...

My dream would be a Quigley Ford with the 7.3 L diesel. That would be a million mile truck if you could protect it from rust.

Not sure if it was built by quigley but had to get a photo of this NYPD 4x4 van the other night. Perfect surfcasting rig4DCC4E2B-4AF1-4454-B9C5-907EAAFE59BF.jpeg.6e5ef39f07dcc39083d2609e8ea19370.jpeg