Marty

Quigley 4x4

29 posts in this topic

I’m looking at a  QUIGLEY 2015 CHEVROLET EXPRESS G2500 15 PASSENGER VAN. Anyone has a Quigley?  Like to hear what you have. Thanks Marty D 

FC5A7277-7523-46FC-BFF8-3D6065DC73F4.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Can one of  the mod. Move this post to buggy forum ?

Edited by Marty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marty said:

I’m looking at a  QUIGLEY 2015 CHEVROLET EXPRESS G2500 15 PASSENGER VAN. Anyone has a Quigley?  Like to hear what you have. Thanks Marty D 

FC5A7277-7523-46FC-BFF8-3D6065DC73F4.jpeg

I'm sure your much more likely to find a ford than a Chevy Quigly, that thing is a rare piece .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I own a auto and truck repair shop I have never owned a quigly but have looked them over several times they are built very nice with a lot of factory components used on the 4x4 truck line in my opinion they are what a 4x4 van would look like if one rolled off the assembly line very clean professional job. I hope to have one one day it would be a surfcasters dream machine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, OnTheFish said:

I own a auto and truck repair shop I have never owned a quigly but have looked them over several times they are built very nice with a lot of factory components used on the 4x4 truck line in my opinion they are what a 4x4 van would look like if one rolled off the assembly line very clean professional job. I hope to have one one day it would be a surfcasters dream machine

I know, I been in one,  back in 2002. Worked on a few. Never saw problems with the 4x4 system. They do a very good job. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 mins ago, giant basshole said:

I'm sure your much more likely to find a ford than a Chevy Quigly, that thing is a rare piece .

I know it is. I’m not ready to buy. That came up. I may as tell because I can’t swing it unles boat sells first. That’s $28,000 high miles 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 mins ago, Marty said:

I know it is. I’m not ready to buy. That came up. I may as tell because I can’t swing it unles boat sells first. That’s $28,000 high miles 

Yes I never was a ford guy , Chevy 100% . Always thought it sucked they didn't convert more chevys , like on the fish said a surfcasters dream ride .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, giant basshole said:

Yes I never was a ford guy , Chevy 100% . Always thought it sucked they didn't convert more chevys , like on the fish said a surfcasters dream ride .

I worked for ford in the early 70s. I never like the suspension. There motor had problems but that was 50 years ago. You say - go with Chevy van?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 mins ago, Marty said:

I worked for ford in the early 70s. I never like the suspension. There motor had problems but that was 50 years ago. You say - go with Chevy van?

I would but that's just me . Like I said wish they converted more chevys to Quiglys .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They currently convert Chevrolet ,GMC and Nissan as well as Ford Transits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 mins ago, smellfish said:

They currently convert Chevrolet ,GMC and Nissan as well as Ford Transits

But are they Quigley? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Marty said:

But are they Quigley? 

Most definitely ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My dream would be a Quigley Ford with the 7.3 L diesel. That would be a million mile truck if you could protect it from rust.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if it was built by quigley but had to get a photo of this NYPD 4x4 van the other night. Perfect surfcasting rig4DCC4E2B-4AF1-4454-B9C5-907EAAFE59BF.jpeg.6e5ef39f07dcc39083d2609e8ea19370.jpeg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.