outercapetomtk

WTB: a few small swimming pluggs

20 posts in this topic

Hey All -

I'm looking to pick up a couple of swimmers... pickies, small darters, BMs, possibly a stubby needle. Would love something in mac colors but open to anything, I'd prefer a dressed siwash for the rear hook on the darter. New or used are fine. Thank you!

17 mins ago, Bow3022 said:

Also that’s a small Gibbs sinking popper in Mac. And a Gibbs Danny. $30 shipped for those. If you buy all three I’ll make a deal. 

17CFBF2C-5345-4FCE-9ED5-2E214C60307D.jpeg

Those three sound great. Could you do $40 shipped? Let me know what you were thinking.

I've just grabbed some of my smaller swimmers. Let me know if any of these interest you.  The 4 Creek Chub pikies, some or all could be plastic. The top is a rare Megna Strike Predator which is plastic and works like a darter. The bottom mac darter is a Point Jude, a little over 5" and weight 1.30oz  Both the white sloped heads and pikie like swimmers have cupped lips. I can do more close up pictures if you find any one that may interest you.

IMG_1373.jpg

26 mins ago, raybliu said:

I've just grabbed some of my smaller swimmers. Let me know if any of these interest you.  The 4 Creek Chub pikies, some or all could be plastic. The top is a rare Megna Strike Predator which is plastic and works like a darter. The bottom mac darter is a Point Jude, a little over 5" and weight 1.30oz  Both the white sloped heads and pikie like swimmers have cupped lips. I can do more close up pictures if you find any one that may interest you.

IMG_1373.jpg

Thanks, can you tell me about the length/weight of the yellow metal lip on the left hand side? I have some interest in the Mac darter also.

The yellow is 4.5" and weighs 1.38oz.($22) new, The PT Jude is  5.2-" and 1.3oz.($10) The Gibbs mac is 5.0+" and weighs with the bag a little over 1.5oz($!5) + 5 shipped.

IMG_1374.jpg.ecd6acd797ad8eb32deede05ef7b469a.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

16 hours ago, raybliu said:

The yellow is 4.5" and weighs 1.38oz.($22) new, The PT Jude is  5.2-" and 1.3oz.($10) The Gibbs mac is 5.0+" and weighs with the bag a little over 1.5oz($!5) + 5 shipped.

IMG_1374.jpg.ecd6acd797ad8eb32deede05ef7b469a.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

Quick bump of previous reply :)

Sorry, just got home. The Gibbs has a pearl belly, with slight red chin and dark top over green mac finish. The yellow pikie I had thought was a Eurojet but it is signed as AP8 , the middle initial is not very clear. Hope these help. Thanks.

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg