YAKnDIVE

WTB Shimano Trevala tvc66mh.

17 posts in this topic

I got one...Its been re wrapped I need 100.00 plus actual shipping fees.

PayPal fees of 3% 

Pics of it are here

Edited by DaBig2na

I just checked USPS Priority shipping ..  Looks like 20.00 will do it.. any less I will refund you,  any more I will let you know.... which I highly doubt it will be more.

i won't be able to get it out to you until Wednesday 

The SMH was not directed to you Dave....You asked for a Trevala not a Talavera.

Big difference in the two rods. I probably wouldn't have said anything until a friend texted me and told me about the Dick Move from the guy with the Talvera

44 mins ago, DaBig2na said:

The SMH was not directed to you Dave....You asked for a Trevala not a Talavera.

Big difference in the two rods. I probably wouldn't have said anything until a friend texted me and told me about the Dick Move from the guy with the Talvera

Mine was a rhetorical question.  I'll be trying my new TVS-66MH spinner for Fluke on Monday.  It's rated a little heavier than the casting version.  Good luck with your WTB

1 hour ago, Yankeehusker said:

Misread. Sorry entirely.  Have a talavera I am selling and had that on the brain.

Not trying for any dick move. If you want the rod great, if not withdrawn. 

I Retract my statement then no harm meant Yankee...No Foul. I apologize 

1 hour ago, Darth Baiter said:

Mine was a rhetorical question.  I'll be trying my new TVS-66MH spinner for Fluke on Monday.  It's rated a little heavier than the casting version.  Good luck with your WTB

The difference is twice the price...

The Talavera is Graphite composite blank, Fuji reel seat and Fuji aluminum oxide guides

The Trevala uses a proprietary blank that is unique to Shimano that is incredibly strong and sensitive ..it comes with a Fuji reel seat and Fuji Alconite guides. I have seen this rod virtually doubled over when a female friend of mine decked a 46# Cobia with it while she was putting some heat to the fish. Freakin UNBELIVEABLE what that rod can do.

I've been using it as a triggerfish and Sheepshead rod a few times this season.

1 min ago, DaBig2na said:

I Retract my statement then no harm meant Yankee...No Foul. I apologize 

The difference is twice the price...

The Talavera is Graphite composite blank, Fuji reel seat and Fuji aluminum oxide guides

The Trevala uses a proprietary blank that is unique to Shimano that is incredibly strong and sensitive ..it comes with a Fuji reel seat and Fuji Alconite guides. I have seen this rod virtually doubled over when a female friend of mine decked a 46# Cobia with it while she was putting some heat to the fish. Freakin UNBELIVEABLE what that rod can do.

I've been using it as a triggerfish and Sheepshead rod a few times this season.

Thank you sir!