Sandeel and Alou eel lot

zmkm

1. Sandeel lot, top 3 savage are 1.5 oz, bottom two are around 2oz. All used but still in good shape. $15 shipped. 

2. Alou eel lot: all used but still good. Top two are around 2.5-3oz. Bottom two are small, around 1-1.5oz. $15 shipped. 

Take both lots for $25 shipped, will through in a few more random pieces for free. Would like to trade for Sebile Magic swimmer or stick shad. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

6 hours ago, Sandbar1 said:

Any intrest in floating magic swimmers? I could trade around the canal area.

Yes, I'm interested. 190 or 228 float, prefer bone or silver blue color. I can meet at canal. Or Metrowest area if that's closer to you. Thanks 

1 hour ago, John822 said:

Will take lot #1 Thx 

Thanks! Let's give sandbar1 a day to respond. If the trade falls through, lot 1 is yours! 

9 hours ago, Sandbar1 said:

Any intrest in floating magic swimmers? I could trade around the canal area.

Please post a pic of what you have for trade and how you want to trade! Thanks! 

3 hours ago, zmkm said:

Yes, I'm interested. 190 or 228 float, prefer bone or silver blue color. I can meet at canal. Or Metrowest area if that's closer to you. Thanks 

I think we are good. 190 float bone, out of package but very good condition, probably never carried/thrown. I marked the lip red to designate floating.

190 NIP mackerel 

What do you think is fair?

I can meet down the canal week nights/ evenings and mornings. Basically fishing times.

20180901_100544.jpg.de0b1c08162e090e60122f5a29b01d02.jpg

20180901_100550.jpg.c1661dacd257482ad8143b08541a99aa.jpg

20180901_101416.jpg.79f9dcfb2bed2aab20cc3ebac75b1a01.jpg

20180901_100500.jpg.b332fffea0ee1382a255b3012599f8c7.jpg

Chasing false echoes

Send lawyers, guns, and money - Zevon

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro - Thompson 

DITCH TROLL 333

Found a couple of others as well:

Stick Shadds are both 182 SK (=7 1/8" and 3 5/8 oz), lightly used.  One in bunker and one in black over foil sides (I think it is called "Natural Shiner").  Hardware is in excellent shape.

I'd prefer that you work with my friend Sandbar on the Magic Swimmer for Lot 1.  Should you be in need of others after that, LMK if these might work:

I'd forgotten about a new 9" knock off that I rattle canned with some gloss black paint on the back.  Has new Rosco 5.5H (100#) split ring and new Rosco #3 (170#) swivel, so it is ready for whatever hook you want to use.  4.3 oz.

New Storm Kickin Stick 16 is 6 1/2" long and weighs 1.3 oz.

If you want hooks on any of them, just LMK what you want and I'll either include them or attach them for you, as you prefer.

P1030568.JPG

P1030569.JPG

P1030570.JPG

Edited by Southcoastphil
Forgot the third pic!

G.B.O.G.H. -- DT326

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."--M. Mead

Be safe, be smart, be kind.--Gary Crocker, Maine Humorist/Philosopher

2 mins ago, Sandbar1 said:

Phil, lot 2 is all you.

Zmkm, would 1 MS seem fair in trade for lot 1.

Thanks Cal.  

My point was to not get in the way of your deal with your MS for Lot1.  

G.B.O.G.H. -- DT326

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."--M. Mead

Be safe, be smart, be kind.--Gary Crocker, Maine Humorist/Philosopher

6 hours ago, Sandbar1 said:

Phil, lot 2 is all you.

Zmkm, would 1 MS seem fair in trade for lot 1.

Sure, that's fair enough. Actually, if I want both of the two MS, can we work something out? I can trade if you have anything you are interested. Or i can pay cash when we meet. Let me know! Thanks 

12 hours ago, Southcoastphil said:

Found a couple of others as well:

Stick Shadds are both 182 SK (=7 1/8" and 3 5/8 oz), lightly used.  One in bunker and one in black over foil sides (I think it is called "Natural Shiner").  Hardware is in excellent shape.

I'd prefer that you work with my friend Sandbar on the Magic Swimmer for Lot 1.  Should you be in need of others after that, LMK if these might work:

I'd forgotten about a new 9" knock off that I rattle canned with some gloss black paint on the back.  Has new Rosco 5.5H (100#) split ring and new Rosco #3 (170#) swivel, so it is ready for whatever hook you want to use.  4.3 oz.

New Storm Kickin Stick 16 is 6 1/2" long and weighs 1.3 oz.

If you want hooks on any of them, just LMK what you want and I'll either include them or attach them for you, as you prefer.

P1030568.JPG

P1030569.JPG

P1030570.JPG

Hi Phil, thanks for your offer. Do you have any ghost/bone color or floating shad? Thanks! 

23 mins ago, zmkm said:

Sure, that's fair enough. Actually, if I want both of the two MS, can we work something out? I can trade if you have anything you are interested. Or i can pay cash when we meet. Let me know! Thanks 

They are yours if you want them. I have 3 total, two white, one mack NIP.

What else would you want to trade? Otherwise cash is good.

Chasing false echoes

Send lawyers, guns, and money - Zevon

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro - Thompson 

DITCH TROLL 333

• zmkm locked this topic