Chunkah

The Golf

Rate this topic

3,710 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

19 hours ago, iphish said:

Or a recliner in that wagon....

Is it hot enough for you guys in the Mid-Atlantic?

Bean bag chair is pretty comfy...you could definitely stretch out between holes :idea:

I'm not playing today...I played yesterday...it was 80 and humid and sunny and very slow - yuck...I'm gonna power wash...the whole house, garage, shed and all the concrete. Double yuck...but it's the only thing I don't mind doing when it's 95 and humid :beers:

Edited by TimS
changed hot to not

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 hours ago, Gloucester2 said:

Thanks.     I know she is an attractive blond.  If you’re into that sort of thing. :D

did not know a ball could go that fast.   I’m used to all the exit velocity stuff in baseball.       

I don’t think she’s blonde. At least not a natural blonde but I’ve been wrong with this stuff before.  

802D0BAC-FBF6-4A8F-88BC-44E0F8342F01.jpeg

Edited by blastwater

First round for the Arccos. They work. A par for posterity. :th: I could have just as easily yanked it into the bunkers on the left...  

image0.png.14d9ce7db53d470f7d8aa1d4b44c9dac.png

I like arccos, today I'm using the LINK, so I won't have to use my phone. 

In all seriousness, if anyone on this site wants free 3rd gen sensors (14 plus putter sensor)  I have code, just IM me.

37 mins ago, iphish said:

I like arccos, today I'm using the LINK, so I won't have to use my phone. 

In all seriousness, if anyone on this site wants free 3rd gen sensors (14 plus putter sensor)  I have code, just IM me.

I PM’d you thusly :howdy: I’d like to give them a shot :)

On 5/20/2022 at 0:02 PM, Kneel said:

Start from square one.  Grip. :th: 

It's more a rythm thing, I have none. Arms going before my body, mostly. I think I'm golfed out. Having said that, I tee off at 1pm today.

Since when can the PGA players use a range finder? Saw morikawa using one today. 

5 mins ago, MikeMc said:

It's more a rythm thing, I have none. Arms going before my body, mostly. I think I'm golfed out.

I came to the conclusion that I get mentally lazy when playing - outta the blue it’s like I’ll literally forget some portion of the swing. Like come over the top, all arms…after hitting a bunch in a row solidly. It’s frustrating, it’s probably an ADD thing…but I’m starting to realize it’s just a lack of attention. And it happens when I’m playing a lot of golf :squid: I guess my brain says ‘you got this, you just hit a bunch of decent shots, you don’t need a practice swing, don’t worry about your grip, just hit it’ - and something snaps and I do something completely stupid :beers: 

God bless you playing today….it’s nasty and it’s not even noon - I’m gonna play with the power washer :) 

Went out at 8:30, it was already nasty out. Played like crap, 2 pars in 9 holes but they both lived for skins. :laugh:

Bagged the back, heading to the lake.

5 mins ago, TimS said:

I came to the conclusion that I get mentally lazy when playing - outta the blue it’s like I’ll literally forget some portion of the swing. Like come over the top, all arms…after hitting a bunch in a row solidly. It’s frustrating, it’s probably an ADD thing…but I’m starting to realize it’s just a lack of attention. And it happens when I’m playing a lot of golf :squid: I guess my brain says ‘you got this, you just hit a bunch of decent shots, you don’t need a practice swing, don’t worry about your grip, just hit it’ - and something snaps and I do something completely stupid :beers: 

God bless you playing today….it’s nasty and it’s not even noon - I’m gonna play with the power washer :) 

Yeah, I figure it's mental. I need a break, I think. 

6 hours ago, MikeMc said:

It's more a rythm thing, I have none. Arms going before my body, mostly. I think I'm golfed out. Having said that, I tee off at 1pm today.

Since when can the PGA players use a range finder? Saw morikawa using one today. 

New to me...anything to speed up the game though. maybe today was a test???

1 min ago, Eagles Dare said:

There's also a Ledges in South Hadley MA. That hole didn't look familiar though.

Yes, Our club is called The Ledges, that course is called Ledges golf club