LIsurf631

LURE ARSENAL SO FAR.

Rate this topic

40 posts in this topic

thats a solid settup. If you plan on fishing any big surf at night I would reccomend adding a bottle darter. If fishing big surf or heavy current isnt in the beginning stages for you then I would say your all good to go

I would have a metal lip as well. Like a peanut or a Danny should work during the blitzes. But besides that you seem pretty set. 

Edited by Mojoboy

A few smaller poppers for the back bays.  You may also want to pick up a swimmer such as a Redfin that swims at or near the surface for the shallower spots.  As someone mentioned, a metal lip or surfster type plug for the beaches & a bottle plug to hold in the rougher water.  Good luck!

1-2.5 oz white pencil. Some swim shads, they are cheap, so get a few sizes and colors. Some curly tails, white/red/pink for the BT's. Couple single hook kastmasters in case some blues show. I like your poppers, especially the top right but get a cheap atom popper for blues. Also, since your fishing these, look for used plugs on the BST, and your can easily double you box for half the price

Edited by Jason B