Riptide

It's the best time of the season ! (REPORT)

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

We have been bouncing between Bluefin tuna, Bonito and Kingfish the past week.    Just need albies to show in numbers to round out the options.

 

Everything is available and most very close to home!!!

 

20180827_120638.jpg

Screenshot_20180830-202219_Facebook-01.jpeg

20180830_144415(0)-01.jpeg

20180830_144410-01.jpeg

20180830_144410-02.jpeg

20180829_124714-01.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Steel Pulse said:

Did you troll up those kings and if so how fast. Thank you. 

We do troll them at 4mph but as of late casting has been better.   

 

We did over a dozen tonight.   

IMG_20180831_172937_582.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Riptide said:

We do troll them at 4mph but as of late casting has been better.   

 

We did over a dozen tonight.   

IMG_20180831_172937_582.jpg

Thanks. Got a couple tonight pretty sure I was where you were day before. 

CA0AAC3B-FAEC-4A77-96CD-F2F4FF8D088C.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2018 at 7:57 PM, Steel Pulse said:

Thanks. Got a couple tonight pretty sure I was where you were day before. 

CA0AAC3B-FAEC-4A77-96CD-F2F4FF8D088C.jpeg

Nice job.     We did a TV shoot with OTW the other day and put 15 in the boat.   Most amazing thing I've seen.   Normally 1-3 is a great afternoon.   It went nuts for 3 hours.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 mins ago, Riptide said:

Nice job.     We did a TV shoot with OTW the other day and put 15 in the boat.   Most amazing thing I've seen.   Normally 1-3 is a great afternoon.   It went nuts for 3 hours.  

Yes I know. Great fun. Got a couple yesterday afternoon too but much slower. Was a thrill for sure. Was surprised how big they were and how close to shore they were. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.