Dems warn ICE officers you will be prosecuted after Trump is gone: 'You will not be safe'

Rate this topic

Harf

Following 'illegal' Trump orders is no excuse.

Good to know where these POS legislators stand:thdwn:

“If you are a US government official and you are deporting Americans be warned,” Arizona Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego tweeted Thursday. “When the worm turns you will not be safe because you were just following orders.”

âIf you are a US government official and you are deporting Americans be warned,â Arizona Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego tweeted Thursday. âWhen the worm turns you will not be safe because you were just following orders.â

Thugs, these Dems are all acting like thugs while calling ICE thugs. Massive case of projection. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

What are/were the ICE officers doing that is illegal?

Until the laws are changed, I don't think the officers have anything to worry about.

ICE is not the SS, and sending Mexicans to ovens.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

2 mins ago, dena said:

What are/were the ICE officers doing that is illegal?

Until the laws are changed, I don't think the officers have anything to worry about.

ICE is not the SS, and sending Mexicans to ovens.

Agreed.

This only exposes how crazy these legislators have become.  Leadership like this does not survive the coming stress test:laugh:

Let me help a brother out here, again.

"LOL. I can't believe you snowflakes care about what this Congressman said. He must really be in your heads.  He's a nobody.  It doesn't mean anything. It's not yet another datapoint that describes the Democratic Party.  Because Trump."

You're welcome.  No charge.

10 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Deporting Americans?     :kook:

While "ripping babies from the arms of their mothers"

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

6 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

Let me help a brother out here, again.

"LOL. I can't believe you snowflakes care about what this Congressman said. He must really be in your heads.  He's a nobody.  It doesn't mean anything. It's not yet another datapoint that describes the Democratic Party.  Because Trump."

You're welcome.  No charge.

We got into the mess because people were not paying attention.  
Before Obama got elected he told us what he wanted to do – Fundamentally change America

Now you worry about us paying attention to the Extremist’s Movement that has taken over the Dem party – Really? 

It took eight years of Obama to wake up a large part of the country as to what was afoot.

And it took eight years of Obama for his coalition to think they were ascendant and would not be denied transforming the USA into a progressive model for the world. 

They assumed Hillary would continue that and her eight years would lock it all in. They did not see the usurper Trump coming, like Harry Selden's Foundation could not see The Mule coming and plan according (who gets the reference?) 

And now their rage is that they feel thwarted, progress halted and are striking out against Trump and all who dare to support him. They create boogeyman along the way like ICE to help focus the perpetual rage. I watched the beginning of the 1985 version of “1984” the other night and the Two Minutes of Rage agasint the image of Goldstein was reminiscent of so many Dems' screams over the past 21 months. 

- Victor Davis Hanson 

12 mins ago, Harf said:

We got into the mess because people were not paying attention.  
Before Obama got elected he told us what he wanted to do – Fundamentally change America

Now you worry about us paying attention to the Extremist’s Movement that has taken over the Dem party – Really? 

Notice the quotation marks.  Something just went over your head.