ksong

Korea trip starting Sat

Rate this topic

98 posts in this topic

I visit Korea to discuss about Black Hole USA rods. 

Nothing comes easy. You got to dedicate your time and energy to make good rods. 

While I am in Korea, I plan to test 9'6" and 10' Black Hole Suzuki rods for Suzuki ( Asian seabass) and yellowtail from the shore in remote islands if weather is good.

1 hour ago, levari said:

So you are bringing to Korea rods made in China..oh well.. 

Safe trip and good luck...

When you going to China to bring back many Zuky rods ...... that will be your big sellers?

J:wag:n

14 hours ago, BrianBM said:

Keep yourself safe, have a good time, take pictures. Good food photos are almost as much fun as big fish and under-dressed young women.  ;)

I definitely take pictures of good food in Korea. :)

14 hours ago, ThirstyOwl III said:

Don’t for get to discuss the 8 ft. Suzuki.

safe travels.

We are discussing the 8' Black Hole Suzuki Light and 8' Black Hole Challenger Bank Light rods to be introduced next year.

We also introduce 11'  Black Hole Cape Cod Surf II regular rods too.

The prototype 11' rods were tested in Cape Cod Canal this year with good review.

Edited by ksong

13 hours ago, J Wagen said:

When you going to China to bring back many Zuky rods ...... that will be your big sellers?

I tested Black Hole Suzuki rods heavily and I am very satisfied with the performance, action and strength. 

The problem is it takes over 6 months to make them as the factory is very busy now.

We are going to discuss the delivery time.

1 hour ago, ksong said:

I tested Black Hole Suzuki rods heavily and I am very satisfied with the performance, action and strength. 

The problem is it takes over 6 months to make them as the factory is very busy now.

We are going to discuss the delivery time.

That's too bad, you could sell more but can't get them. Don't forget to double your order, you have many " testing trips" to write off on your taxes. :) Speaking of taxes are your rods getting Trumped?

49 mins ago, J Wagen said:

That's too bad, you could sell more but can't get them. Don't forget to double your order, you have many " testing trips" to write off on your taxes. :) Speaking of taxes are your rods getting Trumped?

If the rods are getting taxes, we have no choice, but to increase our prices. :)

12 mins ago, ksong said:

If the rods are getting taxes, we have no choice, but to increase our prices. :)

NO MORE TAXES ! ! :wag:

You could just bring a bunch back with you as your personal luggage and if you have people with you they can do the same. If done that way you should have a nice short order supply......one of which would be mine. Please and thank you.  :naughty:

Edited by DaveBKNY