i07nyc

My wrecked vacation plans

Rate this topic

74 posts in this topic

Had a crazy busy summer with no vacation. Originally I was supposed to take yesterday, today and tomorrow off and we'd go to the hamptons this weekend then the wife is off next Monday, Tuesday so we'd take kids to land of make believe next weekend. Turns out we have a soccer game next sunday, so we rearrange everything. I cancel my days off yesterday and today, but keep tomorrow off and we are going to land of make believe tomorrow. Then we had it set that right after the soccer game Sunday we'd go to the hamptons and pull the kids out of school for 2 days. Wife gets home last night and I ask her about next weekend and she says can't do it. Doesn't wanna pull the kids out of school.

I'm pissed about this. So do I:

A. Keep the days off and go out there by myself and do a ton of fishing

B. Cancel the days off and work overtime

C. Go on a road trip to red's burning everything along the way while throwing peacock plates with anchovies at people.

2 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

you juggled your vacation schedule for a kids soccer game. are you an idiot? 

I'll take the over. :th:

1 min ago, HugeDinghy said:

you juggled your vacation schedule for a kids soccer game. are you an idiot? 

Wife is the new coach. I tried to convince her to let one of the other coaches for the older grades do it.

3 mins ago, i07nyc said:

C. Eat a ton of brown acid, then go on a road trip to red's burning everything along the way while throwing peacock plates with anchovies at people.

^^^ This. 

Kindergarden/first grade. Both my kids have played before so its not like cute, first time their kicking a ball around.

5 mins ago, i07nyc said:

Had a crazy busy summer with no vacation. Originally I was supposed to take yesterday, today and tomorrow off and we'd go to the hamptons this weekend then the wife is off next Monday, Tuesday so we'd take kids to land of make believe next weekend. Turns out we have a soccer game next sunday, so we rearrange everything. I cancel my days off yesterday and today, but keep tomorrow off and we are going to land of make believe tomorrow. Then we had it set that right after the soccer game Sunday we'd go to the hamptons and pull the kids out of school for 2 days. Wife gets home last night and I ask her about next weekend and she says can't do it. Doesn't wanna pull the kids out of school.

I'm pissed about this. So do I:

A. Keep the days off and go out there by myself and do a ton of fishing

B. Cancel the days off and work overtime

C. Go on a road trip to red's burning everything along the way while throwing peacock plates with anchovies at people.

C; I'll pick up some beer and riggies :beers:

3 mins ago, i07nyc said:

Wife is the new coach. I tried to convince her to let one of the other coaches for the older grades do it.

its soccer, do they even need a coach?

1 min ago, Belmo said:

What the hell is the land of make believe? Is that a code for something?

Its like Philly but with less guns

1 min ago, i07nyc said:

Kindergarden/first grade. Both my kids have played before so its not like cute, first time their kicking a ball around.

hey-zues H christ

have one of the seventh graders coach the team, or not.

and you desperately need to grow a set, youre gonna end up Geoff,