NEStripes

WTT SHIMANO TIRALEJO 11

12 posts in this topic

4 mins ago, NEStripes said:

MA sorry should have added that.

Well, thats better than saying earth. I still have no idea if we could feasibly get together to compare trade options as MA encompasses so many thousands of miles. Care to get more specific? I'm near the CCC. 

Just now, NEStripes said:

SE mass but fish the canal several times a week.

Next time you are at the canal, I would like to get together. I could bring some options and also check out that rod for myself. Not familiar with that stick and would like to put some eyes on it and see if we can work anything out, if that works for you.

23 mins ago, Ba Ba Buoy said:

Next time you are at the canal, I would like to get together. I could bring some options and also check out that rod for myself. Not familiar with that stick and would like to put some eyes on it and see if we can work anything out, if that works for you.

Yeah sure can work something out as far as meeting, what did you have in mind for trade options, not looking for anything too high end.

Thanks.

Idk if this is a low offer but i have a mojo 106 with both a 3/4-4 and 2-6 top half but iff its still avalable id love to get my hands on it i like the guide set up on the trelajos

10 mins ago, NEStripes said:

Yeah sure can work something out as far as meeting, what did you have in mind for trade options, not looking for anything too high end.

Thanks.

I have a Lami GSB, Penn, & G Loomis in 9'. I can bring them all. Never hurts to look, pm me before your next trip to the ditch.

8 mins ago, lunkers4life said:

Idk if this is a low offer but i have a mojo 106 with both a 3/4-4 and 2-6 top half but iff its still avalable id love to get my hands on it i like the guide set up on the trelajos

Thanks for your offer never been a mono fan had couple just didn't fit me. Thanks anyway.

Well I have proven yet again I have no self control and I went out and purchased a rod and have no need to trade for a 9'

rod. I may consider a 6000 shimano or 4000 daiwa spinner as trade.