KnewBee

Starting wars

Rate this topic

68 posts in this topic

"A California man has been arrested after making more than a dozen calls to The Boston Globe newspaper threatening to kill its employees."

“Hey, how’s your p**** smell today, nice and fresh?” Chain allegedly said in one of the 14 calls he placed over the course of August. “We are going to shoot you [MFs] in the head, you Boston Globe c********rs. Shoot every f****** one of you.”

“Because you are the enemy of the people and I want you to go f*** yourself,” he said in an Aug. 22 phone call to a Globe journalist, according to charging documents. “As long as you keep attacking the President, the duly elected President of the United States, in the continuation of your treasonous and seditious acts, I will continue to threats [sic], harass, and annoy the Boston Globe, owned by the New York Times, the other fake news.”

And then there was "..a C-SPAN caller threatened to shoot CNN anchors Brian Stelter and Don Lemon.

“They started the war,” the caller said. “If I see ’em, I’m going to shoot ’em.” 

"...Instead of addressing the continued threats on journalists’ lives, Trump has instead bragged about “providing a great service” in calling media the “enemy of the people.”  Huffpost

It is obvious where these deranged people have gotten their ideas about the "media".   

Is Trump at fault for being so divisive and inciting violence?  

7 mins ago, KnewBee said:

"A California man has been arrested after making more than a dozen calls to The Boston Globe newspaper threatening to kill its employees."

“Hey, how’s your p**** smell today, nice and fresh?” Chain allegedly said in one of the 14 calls he placed over the course of August. “We are going to shoot you [MFs] in the head, you Boston Globe c********rs. Shoot every f****** one of you.”

“Because you are the enemy of the people and I want you to go f*** yourself,” he said in an Aug. 22 phone call to a Globe journalist, according to charging documents. “As long as you keep attacking the President, the duly elected President of the United States, in the continuation of your treasonous and seditious acts, I will continue to threats [sic], harass, and annoy the Boston Globe, owned by the New York Times, the other fake news.”

And then there was "..a C-SPAN caller threatened to shoot CNN anchors Brian Stelter and Don Lemon.

“They started the war,” the caller said. “If I see ’em, I’m going to shoot ’em.” 

"...Instead of addressing the continued threats on journalists’ lives, Trump has instead bragged about “providing a great service” in calling media the “enemy of the people.”  Huffpost

It is obvious where these deranged people have gotten their ideas about the "media".   

Is Trump at fault for being so divisive and inciting violence?  

Dont know. Did he say anything like this, "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” ?

Let me see??  Did this guy go to a charity baseball practice of Republican Congressmen and shoot the place up??  Pot meet Kettle.  You people really are pathetic.  

But Knewbee was rooting for the shooter.

Liberalism is Leprosy

1 min ago, KnewBee said:

I will offer my answer.   Yes, Trump is inciting violence and being very divisive, this is not good. 

What about Allah.  Mohhammad.  Islam.  that guy.  Is he inciting violence too? Or are there just mentally ill zealots who take it too far?

Edited by jkrock

4 mins ago, Knight771 said:

Let me see??  Did this guy go to a charity baseball practice of Republican Congressmen and shoot the place up??  Pot meet Kettle.  You people really are pathetic.  

But Knewbee was rooting for the shooter.

Liberalism is Leprosy

I wont call you the names that come to mind.  Suffice it to say, you know not of what you speak.

1 min ago, jkrock said:

What about Allah.  Mohhammad.  Islam.  that guy.  Is he inciting violence too?

That would be a different thread.  Focus.