Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul E

Enjoy your fish - Now!

Rate this topic

53 posts in this topic

Better enjoy your fish, now. Trump has directed the EPA to study reversing rules that limit the amount of mercury coal plants can discharge. 

But, it’s for a good reason!  See the current rules were implemented 2011 while Barack Obama was president. 

24 mins ago, DoOver said:

The sky is a falling, aaarrrgggg.

15 mins ago, jkrock said:

Good thing you libs got rid of Scott Pruitt.  You've saved us all.

3 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

TDS triggered by study.     :eek:

Is that like only sticking the head in just a little, no big thing even though it's your (planet) daughter?    Nothing this administration does that erodes at the environment worries you Trumpets does it? How is it deranged to worry about this planets future. Oh yeah, that's right we will have more money in the short term.  

2 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Is that like only sticking the head in just a little, no big thing even though it's your (planet) daughter?    Nothing this administration does that erodes at the environment worries you Trumpets does it? How is it deranged to worry about this planets future. Oh yeah, that's right we will have more money in the short term.  

Well sunshine, what changed from 2010 to 2011, and what are the proposed changes now? Could you relate on the time frame when mercury emissions were drastically reduced? How do those changes compare to the proposed changes?

6 mins ago, Wraith said:

Well sunshine, what changed from 2010 to 2011, and what are the proposed changes now? Could you relate on the time frame when mercury emissions were drastically reduced? How do those changes compare to the proposed changes?

Doesn't look like there are any proposed changes, according to Pauley, he wants the EPA  to study it.

These guys are a bit Drama Queeny, dontcha think? 

8 mins ago, Wraith said:

It is the possibility of reversing protections that concern me but apparently not most here. So nothing changed now did it, because it is a proposal. DUH !  My guess is any revisions from this administration would include cutting back these protections. Jeeze and you say TDS. I am kinda smitten by the sunshine thing though. :p

What protections do you speak of? 

You make it seem as if EVERY change the Trump admin proposes won’t be challenged in court. As of today EVERY change Trump proposed HAS been challenged in court. Even the EOs! 

30 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

It is the possibility of reversing protections that concern me but apparently not most here. So nothing changed now did it, because it is a proposal. DUH !  My guess is any revisions from this administration would include cutting back these protections. Jeeze and you say TDS. I am kinda smitten by the sunshine thing though. :p

Reversing to what? From what? This information is kinda' important to know before you set your hair on fire, right?

2 mins ago, Wraith said:

Reversing to what? From what? This information is kinda' important to know before you set your hair on fire, right?

Not for libs.  Mere mention of it got Stonesipher fantasizing about molesting his daughter

2 mins ago, jkrock said:

Not for libs.  Mere mention of it got Stonesipher fantasizing about molesting his daughter

J I keep telling you other people don't think or act like you. 

2 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

J I keep telling you other people don't think or act like you. 

You are the one who brought that crap into your post.  Seems like you were fantasizing to me. Pretty gross

Edited by jkrock