scoobydoo

Benny Great White Shark Attack at the Jersey shore 8-29

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

https://amzn.to/2wps4Ee (benny shark repellent)

Poor dogfish looked to be on it's way out.  

Kept beaching itself on the other side of a rockpile and getting stuck in the north side pocket.

I must have put it back in a dozen times.

The last time it cleared the rock pile and made its way down to the bathing area.

Had a feeling people would react so I made sure to keep the camera ready....

:)

Edited by scoobydoo

19 mins ago, scoobydoo said:

Poor dogfish looked to be on it's way out.  

Kept beaching itself on the other side of a rockpile and getting stuck in the north side pocket.

I must have put it back in a dozen times.

The last time it cleared the rock pile and made its way down to the bathing area.

Had a feeling people would react so I made sure to keep the camera ready....

:)

This is weird!  I had a shark do the exact same thing in front of me in Sandy Hook yesterday morning (same day Aug 29) too.  He came winning along in the surf line and kept getting himself beached and then washed back out.  Watched him do this 5 or 6 times.  Finally he got stopped by a jetty.  Another fisherman picked him up and tossed him back on the other side of the jetty in deeper water. Here's a short video of it.

IMG_0943.MOV

Can anybody tell me what kind of shark it is?  Doesn't look like a sand shark.  The color is wrong.  It didn't have any teeth.

Edited by Dan Tinman

3 mins ago, Dan Tinman said:

This is weird!  I had a shark do the exact same thing in front of me in Sandy Hook yesterday morning (same day Aug 29) too.  He came winning along in the surf line and kept getting himself beached and then washed back out.  Watched him do this 5 or 6 times.  Finally he got stopped by a jetty.  Another fisherman picked him up and tossed him back on the other side of the jetty in deeper water. Here's a short video of it.

IMG_0943.MOV

That is odd....this was down by 7 pres.

Could be the same one lol

12 mins ago, PaddleTail said:

Too funny how non fisherman react to a dogfish!!

poor guy couldn’t make it out past the bar?

I cut out a part later where a dude was freakin out and threw it like it was a live power line....

I was like dude...you realize that 5 year old next to you was petting its nose 10 mins ago.....