Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tlacey21walden

Fall Fling?

Rate this topic

44 posts in this topic

28 mins ago, Tlacey21walden said:

Hey how about a twist on your  generosity, we each bring a new plug (one we have had luck on this year) we draw numbers 1-?? and pick a plug off the table in that order.  Thoughts?

I like Ike it!

On 9/4/2018 at 3:56 PM, Tlacey21walden said:

How’s Saturday 9/22 work for people? I Am welling to host this event at my house in Saco. 

If anyone else has a date that works better for them let’s here it, or if they would like to host.  

I'm interested in coming to the "fling" and your date / location works for me (so far). Put me on your " will be there list ".  I may actually make it this year ??  

Edited by Crozzbow

Sounds like a handful of us can do the 22nd. 

Lets plan on it!

some details

lets plan on 10:30 am people start showing up in Saco.  This gives anyone time to fish that am. (Just say your in and I well pm you the address as it gets closer) 

I well have the grill ready to go, if your able and welling bring a dish to share or something for the grill. 

I have folding tables and  folding chair  (probably enough chairs) power and cords should you need to plug in something. 

New this year year if you want in on it, bring a new plug you have had luck on this year it could’ve anything, personally I am hoping to see something I don’t have something I don’t use. everyone that brings a plug well pick a number out of a hat, we well each pick a pug in the order draw. 

Who else can make it? This is a good event for new people looking to learn. 

I'm in.

These get-togethers are always a great opportunity to meet some first-class guys who know their stuff.  Everyone is happy to share tactics and know-how.  They don't give up their spots, though ???? Hah !  It will be worth the trip.

Frank

3 hours ago, fishnfriar said:

I'm in.

Everyone is happy to share tactics and know-how.  They don't give up their spots, though ???? Hah !  It will be worth the trip.

Frank

Depends on how good the dish you bring is ; o )

1 hour ago, StriperSurg said:

Dead

You were always a stickler for accuracy!  How you doing buddy?  Life treating you well?  St. Louis is still good to me.

14 hours ago, MikeM58 said:

You were always a stickler for accuracy!  How you doing buddy?  Life treating you well?  St. Louis is still good to me.

Work corrupted me...lol 

Hows it going Mike? Good to hear all is well on your end. Can't complain too much, life is pretty good over hear too. 

On 9/4/2018 at 10:29 AM, scooleen74 said:

I am trying to get up to Maine in mid September , I would be interested.

One week passed mid September, hopefully your plans got pushed back a weekend